Cooklist introduces an entirely new way to think about your relationship with cooking and grocery shopping. It connects to your grocery store loyalty cards and automatically downloads all of your purchases into a digital pantry. Over 1 million recipes are then matched to the groceries you have and filtered to show you a feed of recipes you can cook right now.
When it’s time to buy more groceries, simply choose the recipes you want to cook and Cooklist generates a shopping list with only the ingredients that you are missing and need to buy. It’s a meal kit experience at grocery store prices.
CONNECT YOUR LOYALTY CARDS
• Works with Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Wegmans and 75 more
• Automatically import past and future purchases
• Keep all your receipts stores in one place
• Just like Mint.com, except for grocery!
• Always know what you have on hand and what was recently used
• Add items with a barcode scanner
• Nutrition facts, details and ingredient list for over 1 million products
RECIPES YOU CAN COOK NOW
• Over 1.3 million recipes filtered to show only the ones you can cook now
• Search or add more filters by ingredients in your pantry, time, etc.
• Each ingredient in the recipe is matched to a product in your pantry
SMART SHOPPING LIST
• Shop by choosing recipes and only the ingredients you need are added
• Intelligent suggestions based on your past purchases
• The list is automatically categorized by aisle
REDUCE FOOD WASTE
• Keep track of how old each item is
• Expiration notifications
• Recipes you can cook with food that is expiring soon
COOK BETTER, TOGETHER
• Use Cooklist with everyone in your household
• The shopping list, pantry and recipes are shared with the household
• Automatically syncs between iOS and other devices and backed up in the cloud
[+] Shopping cart integration with all Kroger owned stores! (Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Smith's & more)
[+] Order your groceries for pickup or delivery through Cooklist
[+] If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Best shopping list app
I live way out on a ranch far away from grocery stores and keeping a strict shopping list is very important so I don’t have to make multiple trips to the grocery store. This shopping list can do so many things I never even imagined. I can add a recipe and it will add the ingredients to my list, and it also auto-calculates the weight in oz so i know exactly how much I need to buy (like 1/2 cup shredded cheese = 4oz) because things are sold in oz at the store. It even matches the items on my list to real products at my grocery store so I can preview what’s available and how much it’s going to cost. And to top it off, I can actually send an order for delivery straight to the store right from the shopping list on Cooklist. It’s actually incredible.
This takes shopping list to a whole new level
The shopping list on Cooklist seems simple and easy to use but it packs a whole lot of cool abilities. For one, you can browse over a million recipes and add any of them to your shopping list. It auto-sums ingredient amounts across recipes if you add multiple and then it will even show the price and availability for the items on my list at my local grocer. This has quickly become one of my go-to apps.
My wife and I needed this!
We grocery shop quite a bit so keeping a synced shopping list is key for us, especially since we sometime shop at 3-4 stores on any given week. On Cooklist we are part of the same ‘household’ which allows us to share the same shopping list that updates in real-time. It also keeps track of what we buy and shows us recipes we can actually cook. This is a game changer for us!
- Cooklist, Inc
- 86.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Cooklist Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cooklist Pro Monthly $10.99
- Cooklist Pro Yearly $94.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.