Cookpad is a global recipe-sharing platform & cooking community, where people like you come to discover and share thousands home-cooked recipes everyday.
Join the Cookpad community to:
• Find thousands of quick and easy recipes including variations on your family favourites, each one as unique as the person who shared it.
• Be inspired by the latest recipes with plenty of ideas to cook what’s in season as well as healthy recipes and plenty of options to suit everyone at the kitchen table, including vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, Keto and lots more!
• Help the community cook delicious, easy, everyday recipes and create your own personal recipe book. Share your own recipes, tips and ideas.
• Connect with a lively community of passionate home cooks and make new friends around the world. Take part in cooking challenges and online cooking classes, ask questions and exchange advice.
• Cook from recipes all written with step-by-step instructions, photos and tips, each one tried and tested by home cooks like you.
Want to join us? Download the app, and come and cook with us.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
*Subscribe to Cookpad Premium for easier access to delicious recipes*
Premium is Cookpad’s subscription service. It makes finding delicious recipes even easier. Simply search for a recipe or ingredient in the normal way, and you’ll find the recipes our community loves the most first, instead of those most recently published.
There are lots of other great benefits too - including Premium search filters and exclusive access to our recipe Hall of Fame. This is where the community’s best-loved recipes are celebrated. Spend less time searching and more time enjoying what you cook with Premium.
Cookpad Premium is currently available in Arabic speaking countries, Argentina, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Taiwan and Uruguay.
• Your first monthly payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial
• Your subscription is automatically renewed month by month, unless you cancel it with a minimum of 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be renewed in the 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Unless stated otherwise at the point of subscription, the monthly renewal cost is the same as the initial cost.
• Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal of the Premium Service can be cancelled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Premium Service, where applicable.
• Read the full Terms & Conditions here. https://cookpad.com/en/terms
Thanks for using Cookpad! In this update:
- Key activities from people in your network are now highlighted in the ‘My Network’ feed. This includes new people they follow, the recipes they’re reacting to and what they’re commenting on
- A blocking feature has been introduced
Ratings and Reviews
Very good recipe app
I’ve just started using this app, and it has become my go-to for finding new recipes, some of them very unique. I’ve bookmarked many of them for future meal ideas.
The only downside I’ve found for me is that you can only “like/react” (😋👍🏼 etc.) to a recipe from the main feed. I’ve gone into individual people’s pages and found many that I would really like to try or sound delicious, but there is no way to do this on the actual recipe page itself. (note to developers: I would probably rate this app 5-star if you could.)
Was a great app, not so great now !
This app was my favorite go - to cooking app of all time , and now with the constant updates it just seems to get worse and worse , so much so that I can no longer post ANY recipes , or take ANY pics of my recipes because the app is full of so many bugs that it just won’t let me do anything with it !! I’ve contacted Cookpad and they informed me that they are working on the problems , so until then I give it 1 star , will update my review when they finally squash all the bugs and I can finally post some recipes!!
UPDATE ~ After deleting then reinstalling this app I am now able to upload pics , save recipes AND finally post them to the Cookpad community! I’m so happy that the problem I was having was just a simple fix , but honestly, I shouldn't have had to delete the app , then reinstall it ! Well at least now it works and hopefully I wont have any more problems with it! :)
Good app so far
Can you not get my Photos to load so I guess there’s no uploading in this app you have to just take it with their camera and it continued take out half of my pictures not sure what that is
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- COOKPAD INC. (CA)
- 66.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © COOKPAD Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Service $2.99
- Premium Service $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.