Small batch meals crafted by top culinary talent, delivered to your door every week.
We’ve updated our visual design to enhance the browsing experience, so it’s easier to find and order the foods you love. We also made bug fixes and performance improvements that you might not see, but you’ll definitely notice. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Good food, app is buggy
Echoing the sentiments of many other reviewers: the food is mostly good, the app needs improvement. Issues range from annoying (no search function, selections frequently get cleared out and have to be redone) to totally unacceptable. For instance, the app showed that my delivery for a week was skipped, then a few days later I was charged for the week and 12 meals were scheduled for delivery to my home while I’m out of state. I contacted customer service the day before delivery and they did not help at all (other than a 30% off coupon for next order - how does that help me? This was not my error.)
I’ve been using the service for several months now at 12 meals per week, so about $600 per month. The customer service didn’t live up to the high cost of this service.
**UPDATE** customer service rectified the issue after a lot of requests from me. It was a headache, but they came through enough to retain me as a customer.
Great app, needs a zoom
I really like this app a lot. I very much enjoy the food that I’ve ordered from cook unity and this app makes it so easy to make selections and to track my deliveries.
One thing that would really make this app great so I could give it five stars would be the ability to zoom in on the pictures of the foods I am selecting. Or at least if the company provided close-up shots as second and third photos of the dishes that would be great as well.
Better, But Also Worse
Added a couple stars back since we can now opt for the grid view and not horizontal (thank you). Still, more annoying changes than constructive, in my opinion:
1) The new packaging gets rid of the lids and instead uses a film. This is so incredibly annoying. While I appreciate the environmental impact, there are two big problems with this: Once you open the film, you can’t seal it again for transport to/from work or easy stacking. Second, the film is often already open when the meals arrive because of the weight from stacking them! I used to order extra meals and divide up the carbs in a pasta dish among the other meals, then re-cover them. Not any more.
2) Already missing the ability to edit orders before noon, or even the day before. I get same-day May be tough to plan, but please shorten the cutoff to at least the day before.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We are working on a several packaging alternatives. Our goal is to have minimal impact in our environment and therefore we are developing all custom packaging materials to avoid plastic. If you don't mind, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to further assist, and see if we can make this right. Thank you so much for your time!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cookunity Inc.
- 82.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CookUnity 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.