Gain access to an inspiring designer handpicked list of Barcelona’s hidden spots. Let her take you on a personal tour of beautiful design and original concepts.
Your guide for this trip will be Mery Garriga, who is a local authority on all that is elegant and underground (her focus on design of the highest aesthetic has earned her upwards of 64,000 followers on Pinterest).
Let us show you the best things to do in Barcelona :
• Find the best Barcelona restaurants to plan a memorable lunch or dinner : Enjoy the best paella in Barcelona with beachfront views, or taste creative and varied tapas in restaurants that only locals know. Then, discover Michelin-star cuisine by a former El Bulli chef in his new restaurant - without breaking the bank!
• Start your day with the best coffee – Save time finding the best Barcelona coffee shops near you, or make memories at cafés where you will be able to sip coffee served from a vintage Citroen van in a design loft or take some shots your Instagram friends will love.
• Indulge yourself in the best of Barcelona shopping – Make someone happy with that perfect gift from a minimalist design shop to remember your holidays to Barcelona.
• Experience exclusive activities – Enjoy the Barcelona weather while walking through hipster markets or admiring influential art at a uniquely designed Barcelona museum.
• End the day with the best Barcelona nightlife – Lose yourself in exclusive Barcelona clubs and taste craft beer and cocktails at secret Barcelona bars, like decadent hidden speakeasies.
• Wake up in the most special hotels in Barcelona - We’ve handpicked the Barcelona hotels and apartments with the most beautiful design for any budget so you can make them your home.
• Never miss a great event again - During your Barcelona holidays be part of the best up-and-coming concerts, markets, dance parties, and events with our What’s On calendar.
With a beautiful, simple and minimalist design (winner of the Silver LAUS17 Award) our Barcelona City Guide makes planning what to do in Barcelona more pleasant than ever.
The Barcelona City Guide & Map by Coolmapp is only on the App Store.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We love to update the app regularly to make it better for you. This time around we’ve updated the design for iPhone X and changed the icon design. We’re sure that you will love these changes. Thank you for using our Barcelona City Guide & Map!
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app for my Barcelona trip, after I had used the sister app for Amsterdam. This is truly a beautifully designed app. I can't get over how appeasing to the eye it is, while still having full functionality. You can find hotels, restaurants, shops, activities, cafés, and more all in one beautifully designed placed. I am so happy I found this app! It made my trip to Barcelona so much more enjoyable and easier to plan.
Top of its class
This review is long overdue. I was in Barcelona during the crisis situation that happened in Las Ramblas last summer. Being a tourist makes you be in the look out for reliable help on how to get around every place you visit. In this case the BCN guide not only was at the top of the list, it actually was neatly explained and curated by a local “barcelones”. I was able to get out of the crisis zone unharmed. This app helped me in my experience around Barcelona.
I looked at many apps regarding Barcelona travel and this one was the best one that I could find. The lay out is wonderful and easy to use. The design is perfect. I used this app extensively while I was traveling in Barcelona. The restaurant recommendations were great, as well as the hotels. If you are traveling to Barcelona anytime soon, you NEED this app!
The developer, Francisco Pujals, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Francisco Pujals
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2018 Francisco Pujals Gesteira
- In-App Purchases
- Barcelona Travel Guide & Map $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.