Convert between geographical coordinates format easily with Coordinates Converter!
No sophisticated procedures need. Just type in the coordinates and it will be converted to other formats instantly on the fly. You can even get coordinates of your current location in 5 different formats!
- Convert between 5 geographical coordinate formats: Decimal Degrees, Degrees/Minutes, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds/UTM WGS84 and MGRS
- Convert as you type. Easy to use interface
- View coordinate on map
- Locate your current location
- Export coordinate to Email or Text message
- Copy desire coordinate format and paste in any other app
*only Decimal Degrees and Degree/Minutes supported in free version
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app...does exactly as promised. The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because, like the over reviewer, it would be great to have an option for hiding the conversions you don't need.
Very Good, Needs Minor Add
The app is very simple and good. It would be nice to add or take away viewed coordinate formats but most importantly the app needs to share to all/selected/other formats. It currently only shares to lat/long with a truncated decimal value. An easy fix that would give this app five stars is to have it share the GPS format that is at the top of the list as it shows on the screen. Also, you should be able to easily cut and paste coordinates (which could be done from share if other formats could be pushed out).
In-app purchase may disappoint!
The concept is perfect, the execution falls short.
1) Note: NOT all 5 conversions are available in the free version.
2) UI doesn’t work as well as it should: Cannot use negative and positive #s as given by Google Maps, cannot change N to S (or W to E) until you have entered coordinates, yet these buttons are the on left.
3) WARNING: only accepts 5 places of decimal input — this will get you to the right neighborhood, but it won’t get you to your car, or your favorite spot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.