We know coParenting can be hard. That’s why the coParenter app helps you save time, money, and stay out of court by helping you focus on what’s important: being the best parent you can be.
Download a FREE 30-day trial of the coParenter app and start using these awesome features to stay organized, communicate effectively, and keep your kids as healthy & happy as possible:
Unlimited on-demand coParenting Mediation and One-on-One Coaching
- Connect with a live, qualified, coParenter Mediator who can help you and your coParent reach agreements
- Get one-on-one coaching to help you make better decisions for you and your children
- During the FREE trial period, you are limited to two coParenter Mediation sessions. Subscribe to get UNLIMITED sessions with our qualified Mediators.
coParent without your Ex in SoloMode
- Use many of the app's best features, like messaging and mediations, even if your coParent doesn't join you on the app
- Pull their texts into the app to consolidate communication and create easy-to-export uneditable transcripts
- Invite your Ex into a Mediation or Coaching session to resolve a dispute, even if they don't have the app
- Get on-demand coaching from a coParenting Mediator to work through difficult parenting challenges
Parenting Plan & Calendars
- Work with a coParenter Mediator or Do-It-Yourself, just answer a few questions in the app to create a parenting plan and calendar on your own
- Stay on top of and modify your parenting plans, holidays, and vacations
- Track and schedule same-day visits
- Sync your coParenter Schedule (parenting time schedule, holiday schedule, child swaps, activities) to your personal calendar on your mobile device
- Instant, direct, and organized, allowing you to focus on what’s important
- Ensures messages can’t be edited or deleted
- Send and receive messages through the app even if your coParent isn't using it
- Focus on child-centric, positive coParenting with filters to help you avoid conflict
- Make schedule requests such as parenting time, extracurricular activities, and travel
- Agree on day-to-day coParenting decisions like haircuts, hygiene, diet, media, allowance, etc
- Creates a record of your agreements to help you both focus on your kids
Expense Tracking and Reimbursements
- Track and request expense reimbursements and make agreements on spending decisions
Child Exchange Check-Ins
- Create a secure record of your pick-ups and drop-offs to avoid conflict
- Verifiable proof of time, date, and location with a non-trackable, geo-tagged notifications
We know coParenting can be hard; we're here to make it easier. Download coParenter and get the support you need to help your kids live a happier, healthier life. Try it out with our FREE 30-day trial.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
coParenter offers four auto-renewing subscription options:
Monthly Plan - $12.99 per month. (Billed monthly)
Annual Plan - $9.99* per month. (*Billed as one $119.99 payment annually)
Shared Monthly Plan - $19.99 per month for two users. (Billed Monthly)
Shared Annual Plan - $16.67** per month for two users. (**Billed as one $199.99 payment annually)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your coParenter subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - https://coparenter.com/terms-v2/
Thanks for using coParenter! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you be the best coParent you can be. For this release, we have made some major updates based on your feedback.
- Sign in with Apple
- Speed improvements
- Overall code clean up under the hood to improve performance across the board.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A step in the right direction...
My son’s father and I have had a lot of issues with efficiently communicating and meeting halfway on decisions. He surprised me by sending me the link to this app, after months of me trying to get him on board with being a team for our son. So far we have been able to come to agreements without arguing and I feel like eventually we will be able to coparent without the use of this app, although I like to be organized so I might continue to use it. The only issue I’ve had with a feature of the app is the mediator feature... it requires both parents to agree to talk along side with a coach. I have concerns with how discipline will be handle and want to come to a happy medium — let’s just say his methods are pretty “old school” and I fear a case eventually being opened... I feel like if one parents sees fit to talk through a situation with a coach to get to an agreement, then that’s all it should take... it can save a lot of disagreements and get the problem solved as soon as possible.
Amazing! Worth thousands!!!
I have been using this app for 2 days and so far it has saved me thousands in attorneys fees, mediators, and therapy. The 3rd party was able to calm my ex down and have us come up w rules and boundaries that we both agreed to. Seriously, what took maybe a total of 2 hours solved a whole year of disagreements! I feel like my anxiety and depression were relieved over night! The worst part is that I wish this had been around years ago when I first got divorced. My life would probably be completely different, better late than never though!!!
Only negative, and maybe I can’t figure it out, I wish there was a shared calendar that I could input things without a request being put in.
I LOVE THIS APP! 10/10 would recommend. It’s obviously not going to solve your issues for you... but for people who are committed to improving their coparenting relationship and are open to change their own behaviors and reactions, this app is perfect. It just takes ONE parent to decide they want to improve the relationship for the sake of the child/children and it can dramatically improve your kiddos lives. BE THAT PARENT! Keep trying! It’s reassuring to know that I can always reach out to one of the mediators and have a one on one session and gain feedback that helps. Since using the app, I feel like I’m slowly gaining my “peace” back, and that makes it worth every penny!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyphenus, Inc.
- 143 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021
- In-App Purchases
- coParenter Monthly $12.99
- Monthly Subscription $8.99
- coParenter Monthly Discount $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.