"We know coParenting can be hard. That’s why the coParenter app helps you save time, money, and stay out of court by helping you put your kids at the center, not in the middle.
Download a FREE 30-day trial of the coParenter app and see how it helps you to effectively communicate with your coParent, to resolve disputes and help you focus on what’s important: being the best parent you can be. Safely communicate through the secure coParenting messaging tool, check-in for pick ups and drop-offs and manage your expenses between you and your coParent. And when things get hard, you'll have unlimited access to our live, unbiased, qualified coParenting Professionals who can help you and your coParent resolve disputes, mediate agreements, create a parenting time schedule or provide you one-on-one coaching.
Download the coParenter app and start your 30-day FREE trial to start using these time and money saving features:
Get Unlimited On-Demand coParenting Help
- Connect with a live, qualified, coParenting Professional who can help you and your coParent reach agreements
- Get one-on-one coaching to help you make better decisions for you and your children
- During the FREE trial period you are limited to two Get Help sessions. Subscribe to get UNLIMITED sessions with our qualified coParenting Professionals.
- Use many of the app's best features even if your coParent doesn't accept your invitation
- Easily document messages between you and your coParenter in one place
- Get on-demand coaching from a coParenting professional to work through difficult parenting challenges
coParenting Parenting Time Schedule & Calendars
- Self-service, just answer a few questions in the app to create a parenting time schedule and calendar on your own
- Stay on top of your parenting schedule, holidays, and vacations
- Track and schedule same-day visits
- Instant, direct, and organized, allowing you to focus on what’s important
- Ensures messages can’t be edited or deleted
- Send and receive messages through the app even if your coParent isn't using it
- Focus on child-centric, positive coParenting with filters to help you avoid conflict
- Make schedule requests such as parenting time, extracurricular activities, and travel
- Agree on day-to-day coParenting decisions like haircuts, hygiene, diet, media, allowance, etc.
- Creates a record of your agreements to help you both focus on your kids
Expense Tracking and Reimbursements
- Track and request expense reimbursements and make agreements on spending decisions
- Create a secure record of your pick-ups and drop-offs to avoid conflict
- Verifiable proof of time, date, and location with a non-trackable, geo-tagged notifications
We know coParenting can be hard; we're here to make it easier. Download the coParenter app today and get the support you need to put your kids at the center, not in the middle. Try it out with our FREE 30-day trial.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
coParenter offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$119.99 per year
$199.99 per year for two users
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your coParenter subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Thanks for using coParenter! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you be the best coParent you can be. Here's what we did this time around:
- "YourTeam" has been upgraded to "Connections". All connections have been consolidated into one location, including YourTeam, coParents, and SoloMode.
- General bug fixes, UI and performance improvements
Feedback is always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! Worth thousands!!!
I have been using this app for 2 days and so far it has saved me thousands in attorneys fees, mediators, and therapy. The 3rd party was able to calm my ex down and have us come up w rules and boundaries that we both agreed to. Seriously, what took maybe a total of 2 hours solved a whole year of disagreements! I feel like my anxiety and depression were relieved over night! The worst part is that I wish this had been around years ago when I first got divorced. My life would probably be completely different, better late than never though!!!
Only negative, and maybe I can’t figure it out, I wish there was a shared calendar that I could input things without a request being put in.
Great app! Easy to navigate
I love the user friendly interface of this app and the fact that I always have access to a mediator or professional when I need it! Easy to use and navigate. I especially love the Geo-check in feature when you pick up your kids and it gets logged.
There are also many helpful articles written by professionals that are a quick read, but packed with very helpful do’s and dont’s regarding creating the best environment for your children during a very difficult time.
Looking Horrible to Co-Parent
I downloaded this app in hopes to help streamline some communication and get help in my co-parenting issues. I have had NOTHING but trouble. And to make matters worse my co-parent right off the bat told
Me we couldn’t co-parent via an app and this experience just proved him right!
There is a red indicator telling me I have three messages but I can’t find them anywhere. I submitted a request for help and then the app locked me out for three days. When I was finally able to open the app there was only one message in the help section that read closed for duplicate. Then this morning I open it and there is another message saying closed for no response.
I am not technically challenged. I manage application development for a living. At best this is not intuitive for the user. At worst it is just plain BROKEN! Co-parenting is stressful and you advertise as a useful, helpful tool and this has been detrimental.
Developer Response ,
Hi Wendy, We do apologize for the inconvenience, this issue was caused by the migration to the new app. As I understand it our Support Team has been working with you to resolve this issue. If this is incorrect or you need additional help please reach back out to email@example.com. Thank you for your patience, Justin HQ
- Hyphenus, Inc.
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Hyphenus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- coParenter Monthly Discount $2.49
- coParenter Monthly $12.99
- coParenter Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.