Use Copied to save snippets of text, images and links quickly. Edit your clippings and organize them in lists. Access your clippings easily and use them in any app.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them into any app.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists.
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices.
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter.
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Perform batch actions on multiple clippings.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPadOS)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPadOS)
Enhance your workflow with app extensions.
• Input saved text and links directly into any input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place.
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard.
• Provides quick access to all your clippings.
• View the contents of your clipboard.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
[Share Sheet Actions]
• Actions can be accessed from the iOS share sheet.
• Save to Copied: Save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• Copied Clipper: View and edit shared data before saving to Copied.
• Copied Browser: Open links in Copied's browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Convert images saved in Copied into iMessage stickers.
Documentation available in the app or at https://docs.copied.app
*** If you like to purchase COPIED for both iOS and macOS, scroll down to the bottom of this listing and check out COPIED instead. COPIED TOUCH and COPIED are the same app on iOS. The only difference is that COPIED is a universal purchase which means you'll also get Copied for macOS at no additional cost. ***
New: Themes setting to force dark/light mode on iOS 13 and up.
Fixed: List clippings will remain in their respective list when deleting clippings from Copied list.
Fixed: Custom titles no longer disappears on save.
Fixed: UI bugs when editing text.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super happy it’s back but...
I love this app. I used it religiously until it looked like it was going to fade into oblivion. I got so happy it was updated that I dove back in 100%, but it is crashing a lot and is very—literally—jittery. I hope the dev is serious about re-engaging with the app. I would happily pay for a more stable update if a tip jar were added.
Excellent little utility, powerful
I used to have another app that did this kind of thing, but it wouldn’t work after iOS 11..
I especially like the merge feature. I can copy several things from the clipboard in the sequence, and then merge them together into one large item and do something with it.
The ability to move items into a sublist for separate handling is also pretty cool.
And it seems to have several features I haven’t even explored yet, and lots of customization.
This thing appears to do for text and the clipboard, what I catcher does for podcasts… Allows simple use cases for those who just need something fast, but has a lot of deep powerful features for us crazy feature addicts and power users. Only one criticism I have to mention: some of its interface is not really accessible to voiceover users. I have noticed pictures and icons that do not have accessibility labels, and some of those are buttons that do things and a user who can’t see them has to kind of guess what they are for. I wish they would fix that.
Excellent Utility, Daily Use
Update: Even better now after being updated, and definitely still the best.
Just about perfect. 👌🏽
Came to rate this app again after just using it, and realizing how much I actually use it and enjoy doing so. It just works like it should, and has a great widget.
I was surprised to see it hadn’t been updated in 2 years after reading other comments about it being abandoned. While I do hope for and look forward to future updates if needed, I now use an iPhone 6s+ running 13.4.5 and have no problems. That said, I don’t sync with other devices, only for backup. So I don’t have the problem others have wrote about.
I read a comment about there being a maximum of 1000 clippings. That is only an unlisted/inbox maximum. You have unlimited clippings when they are assigned to a list/folder you create, with the IAP.
I wrote this review in Copied and assigned it to my AppStore Reviews list. I highly recommend purchasing Copied+ as the best iOS clipboard manager.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Chang
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Kevin Chang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.