Save snippets of data with Copied so that you can easily find them when you need them.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them anywhere.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Use the built-in browser to automatically save all data copied from a web page.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists. (Copied+)
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices. (Copied+)
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter. (Copied+)
Drag and Drop (iOS 11 only)
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Drag multiple clippings into the action bar to perform batch actions.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPad only)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPad only)
• Drag clippings to move it to a list or rearrange it within the list. (Copied+)
• Drag lists to rearrange your lists or drop the list in into the trash to delete it. (Copied+)
Copied also comes with several app extensions to enhance your daily workflow.
• Input saved text and links directly into any text input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place. (iOS 11 only)
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard. (iOS 11 only)
• Provides quick access to all your clippings without switching apps.
• View the contents of your clipboard and clear it if necessary.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
Share Sheet Actions
• Multiple actions are also provided in the iOS share sheet.
• The Save to Copied action will immediately save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• The Copied Clipper will display the data to be saved and allow changes to be made before saving.
• The Copied Browser will open links in the built-in browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Use images saved in Copied as stickers.
*Copied for macOS sold separately in the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed issue introduced in the last update where Copied does not save your clipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Saving when app/widget is active does not work anymore
Not sure what happened but I’ve tried copying tons of texts/images/etc and none of it saves automatically. Please fix
Edit: contact the developer. No response. It’s annoying but I really enjoyed using copied. Switching to paste because it actually works. Thank for no help
Edit 2: auto save has been fixed. This was obviously my main concern as I have found the feature such an important part of my workflow. I updated my rating. Thanks for best clipboard manager.
It will save clips but it ain’t no Clipmate or SnagIt
Yes, I’m a PC person so I have Clipmate and Snagit and use both daily. Many years ago I had an iPad and used a MacBook and while I loved both, technology and I have aged. At that time nothing like this app existed. I just got another iPad so I can use the latest apps- they are too new for my old iPad. My old one clocks out at iOS9.
I am very excited that this app exists. I’m still on the lookout for an app that will do what this app does plus: Not requiring manual transfer of every clip at the time you collect it if your “copied” location is full. Yes you can store 10 clips before they disappear. There are times I am attending a presentation and I want to take clips from the chat board without having to leave the webinar. I could take more than 10 clips easily.
I would like to be lazier like I can be with Clipmate and have the app continuously run in the background. I have to be too involved with this app to make sure that the clip has been copied to software. If I do two clips. Quickly, I will lose the first if I don’t manually place it into this app (whose name I forget. It is nowhere on the screen as I write this feedback and I’m trying another clip app that has a similar name.)
After iOS 10.3, I needed this! Update: Can't paste the URL!
I have been copying and pasting information about books from websites into email, to make recommendations. After the latest iOS update, the information has been going in double spaced and I have had to do manual editing. I've searched for a solution to this but could not find one. "Copied" has solved the problem and made it very easy to do this without the double space. It has been working flawlessly so far!
Update: After the latest update I can no longer do what I need. I can select the information and paste it, but I don't seem to be able to copy the link. When I try to paste, I only get the book information all over again. No URL. I have to go back to the regular browser to copy and paste the link even though it shows in Copied. This takes the app from 4 or 5 stars down to 2 stars for me. If I cannot copy and paste the link, this really changes the usefulness of the app.
- Kevin Chang
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015-2018 Kevin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.