Calculate OT hours and keep track of Overtime hours worked!
Hate figuring out how much overtime you're getting at the end of a long night? Stop counting on your fingers and download this app today!
• Simply type in your Time Actually Worked and Scheduled to Work and Press Calculate. Cop OT will do the rest.
• Cursor moves automatically when 2 digits are entered for easy input.
• Automatically saves your Time Scheduled to Work so you don't always have to type it in.*
• Input your salary in your iPhone's settings and Cop OT will calculate approximate cash earned for each calculation.
• If you choose to take OT in time, time earned will be calculated.
• Defaults to today's date, but can be changed to any other day for saving OT slip or press calendar if you want to save to your iPhone's calendar.
• Enter notes (arrest number, detail, etc.) as well.
* NOTE: Some users have reported concern over a bug that doesn't allow changing Tour Scheduled to Work. There is no bug, simply press the Garbage Can to Reset!
• Every calculation is saved as an OT slip for easy reference in app for every OT you've performed.
• Saves as whatever date you chose in Calculator.
• Displays all the info you entered. Including tour, hours, total OT, whether you took OT in cash or time, the amount earned and notes.
• Keep a tally of your total OT for the month.
• Breakdown of how much of that OT you took in cash and time.
• Save tracking to archive.
• Keeps a monthly archive in app.
• Displays tracking info for month.
• Shows breakdown you have tracked and gives an approximate cash earned total and time earned total for that month.
HELP & Support:
• Answers to FAQ's.
• Short video tutorials that will walk you through how to take advantage of all Cop OT's features.
• Includes a simple Age Calculator.
• Scroll to a birthday and Age is displayed automatically.
This app was made by a cop, for cops.
Feel free to contact the developer via email or our website with any concerns.
Be safe out there.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Bug fixes for iOS 8
• Easier, one-button calculation whether RDO or not
• Various other touch-ups
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a must have for Officers and EMS personnel who work overtime and would like to keep track of their overtime and Comp time, there is room for improvement, there is no way to back up your data and the calendar function is not working properly, I would love to see these features corrected as it would make for a more complete application.. It would be nice to add more features such as your steady work hours this way there is no need to continuously enter your straight time hours.. There's so many great possibilities with this app that we would love to see, all in all... Good job for a great app
This app is stupid proof but
There needs to be a major overhaul of the app Aesthetically is been the same forever and for the quick purpose of filling over time out cool but there are other apps that are coming with other things so please major update needed
This app is garbage. If you make a mistake you can't click the previous section to fix it. No matter how many times you press the save button it doesn't save. When you try to look at the previous months nothing is saved. The developers made their money and stopped maintaining this thing. A pen and paper would be more helpful than this junk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.