■ Updated for macOS 12 and Apple M1!
CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all text that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you've been looking for.
- Ability to store up to 9999 clippings
- Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
- Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
- Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
- Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
- You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
- Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
- Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
- Works on both the menubar and the Dock
BENEFITS OF COPYCLIP 2:
- Improves your overall productivity, speed and efficiency
- Saves you time on the mundane task of cutting/copying/pasting
- All your recent copied items are stored on the app’s clipboard = less worries!
- Pinning items to the top of the list keeps those important clippings within easy reach
- The search bar helps to ensure anything you may have previously copied, is easy to find again
We've worked hard to make CopyClip 2 as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Added ability to add custom title tags to snippets
Ratings and Reviews
An important part of my daily workflow
I use this app much more than I originally thought that I would. I initially purchased it for a single work-related situation where I found myself copying and pasting repetivively and wasting a lot of time. It worked pefectly for that project. But now, I’m using it all the time.
My only complaint would be that the hot keys don’t work that well on my mac. It could be a conflict with other keyboard shortcut extensions that I’m also using but I can’t use the Command-X shortcuts at all. Regardless, it stills works well and saves me a lot of time throughout my entire day.
Great Time Saver
With built in copy/paste there isn’t a way to keep the copied item for later use (that I know of). This app will keep copied items for ever unless you personally delete them from the app. I find I go back to the app for copied items on a regular basis. The more I use it the better I like it. If you need to copy more than one item on a page you can copy everything you need at one time then select from Copy Clip what goes where and paste from Copy Clip. There used to be an application on computers called Clip Board it was useful the same way, guess it got lost in some upgrade. So glad Copy Clip filled the void.
[UPDATED] Great product - needs one tweak
CopyClip 2 is the best clipboard manager for Mac I have found after trying and buying several of them. It has been a key part of my productivity workflow for years and has saved my bacon on numerous occassions.
I was happy to find out about the light/dark mode improvement. I just wish it could follow the Settings > Appearance > Auto state to switch between modes in sync with my preferences.
Also PLEASE bring THIS APP to iOS. All the other clipboard managers there are second-rate compared to Copy Clip 2. I'm hoping the developer makes this a Universal app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 5.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FIPLAB Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.