Created by film industry professionals for film industry professionals, CopyThat is a database where industry pros from all departments and crafts can network and communicate with each other faster and easier than ever before!
- Create a personalized profile that lets employers find you easier and puts a face to your name
- Manage your AVAILABILITY CALENDAR and increase your exposure to employers
- Perform searches for crewmembers and filter your results by States, Unions (or Non-Union), Departments, Crafts, and availability
- Access and organize your most important industry contacts at a glance
- Browse the CHANNEL 2 message boards to see what people are talking about in every state for every department
COMING SOON: COPYTHAT FOR PRODUCTIONS!
- Interactive digital crew lists
- Location management/One touch driving directions
- Crew message boards
- Manage all files such as prelims, call sheets, etc.
HAVE A GREAT IDEA?
If there is a problem that you think we could solve for you, let us know! We love hearing from our users and if there is any way we can save you more time or make your job easier we want to make that happen.
Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have for film workers!
This is a must have tool for landing work in the film business! All the contacts you need to start working and keeping working on union film projects are in this app. A+
Booked a gig!!!!
I’ve been on for a few months but really started reaching out to people and just landed my first gig!!! Super excited. I can’t wait to start working.
This app is great for finding people to work on short notice. I use it to hire people all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.