Coral Health is a personal healthcare app that serves as a medication tracker, medication reminder, medication log, medication list, digital pill organizer, personal health record, official medical record, and patient portal consolidator. You can manage your medications, get notifications, track your key health metrics, and pull in your official medical records.
• Pill reminder, with the option to snooze or skip a medication
• Keep track of which meds you have taken and skipped in a comprehensive medication log
• Import a list of your medications using your Medicare account
• Get notified when your medications need to be refilled
• Always have a medication list handy for emergencies
• Multiple notifications per medication for unique medication schedules and pills that you have to take multiple times per day
• Enter and track health metrics like weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, and mood
• Pull in your official personal health record from a doctor or hospital patient portal or health portal
• Manage your loved ones’ and family health records and medications in separate profiles
• Monitor trends in your health and get advanced warning of any issues
• View your immunization records
• Understand your lab results
Coral Health also makes it easier for parents and caregivers to make the best health decisions for their loved ones. Keep track of your children’s immunizations, allergies, vaccines, and development or stay on top of your elderly parents’ conditions, treatments, and prescriptions. Take ownership of your family’s healthcare with the free Coral Health app today!
Coral Health is a free personal healthcare management app that allows you to consolidate and track your medications, create a medicine reminder, consolidate your medical records, and keep track of key metrics like blood pressure, weight, blood glucose, and mood. Coral has a complete list of FDA-approved pills, medicines, medications, and supplements so you can use it as a med tracker, supplement tracker, pill tracker, medicine tracker, med reminder, prescription rx finder, detailed medicine list, and all round health app. Consider Coral as a supplement for your pillbox so that you never miss a dose again!
Unlike similar apps like Medisafe, Carezone, and MyTherapy, Coral Health lets you import official medical records so that you can track your lab results and your self-inputted metrics against your medications to see how your health improves over time.
SECURE AND PRIVATE
All of your medical record data is encrypted both in transit and at rest on your device. No personal health information is accessible to Coral Health or anyone else unless you decide to share it.
We connect users to nearly 600 healthcare organizations across the U.S. and are rapidly expanding the number of organizations connected to the app.
Download the app to see the complete list of healthcare organizations we support. If you've visited healthcare organizations that aren't in the app yet, just ask the organizations to connect to Coral Health or let us know and we can help you with the process!
Combine your electronic health records from patient portals such as MyChart, healow, FollowMyHealth, HealtheLife, Epic, Cerner, and Meditech.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easily got my records. I can view all of my lab results and their trends. Very helpful and convenient!
Immunizations section missing on iPhone
I have the app installed on both my iPad & on iPhone but on my iPhone I notice the immunizations section is missing or doesn’t even show up like it does on my iPad. Is there a reason why everything isn’t the exact same on both devices especially since the app is made to work on both devices?
WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO ADD A MEDICATION TYAT WASNT ALREADY ON THE APP’s LIST
Not user friendly. I’ve had an app like this before and it worked fine.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coral Health Research & Discovery Inc.
- 71.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Coral Health Research & Discovery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.