Dive into the breathtaking world of coral reefs and astonishing marine aquariums with the exciting digital version of CORAL Magazine. It has ALL the same content as the highly acclaimed print magazine, and it’s in a format as mobile as you are!
Start with the current issue, the best-selling marine aquarium magazine in the English language, hailed for its brilliant photography and authoritative articles.
• Current and back issues of CORAL
• Luminous color and crisp, highly readable text in a user-friendly, mobile edition of the print magazine that is read in more than 100 countries.
• Hot links to great videos and information sources on marine fishes, corals, reef invertebrates, and the latest reefkeeping technology, supplies, and hard-to-find gear.
EVERY ISSUE BRINGS:
• Fish & Invertebrate Species Profiles
• Reef Life Rarities
• World-Class Aquarium Systems
• Marine Aquarium for Beginners to Experts
• Tropical Travel & Underwater Exploration
• Thought-Provoking News, Portraits, Interviews, Technology Updates, and much more.
“A STUNNING APP!”
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
• Search the archive of available issues.
• Save your favorite content.
• Social networking to share content.
• New issues will be available for download bimonthly.
In-App Purchase Options:
- 1 Year Subscription, 6 Issues = ($14.99 USD), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 6 Month Subscription, 3 Issues = ($9.99 USD), automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out.
You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- New design to unify the desktop and mobile experience.
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update.
- Native iPhone X family compatibility.
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from top left toolbar Menu.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for the latest versions of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your money. Download app, receive receipt of charge, try to access the app and account that you just set up and was charged for - nothing. Apple needs to do more to block apps that charge you and then fail to provide access. Don’t even bother with this.
Constantly crashing, can’t read magazines since it won’t get past the cover page. Subscribed to a magazine I cannot read... very frustrating.
The last update to this app made it so that any purchase issues from prior to January 2017 are stolen from users. Company has yet to fix this issue or refund for issues I paid for and they stole. Thieves!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reef to Rainforest Media, LLC
- 129 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Coral 1 Year Subscription $14.99
- Coral 6 Month Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.