News and info about Cord Cutting from live TV streaming services to antennas. We bring Cord Cutters news, tips, reviews, and deals to make Cord Cutting easy.
The app has great features like:
- Push messages to miss nothing
- Save article and read offline
- Night mode for dark design
- Share articles with friends quickly and easily
- Adjust font size
The magazine offers a yearly (49.99$) and monthly (4.99$) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
Terms and Privacy: https://presspadapp.com/terms-apps/#privacy
Improvements and bugfixes. Logo changed.
Ratings and Reviews
More & more impressed
I am more and more impressed with this app every day. It gives information on all the streaming services, timely service information on them and tips on how to better utilize the services. What was I more impressed with the app today? The article about how I can get local channels back in my Directv Now guide if they went missing. If I am using an Apple TV device, I have to enable location services so they can use the physical location of my box to determine locals instead of what my ISP IP reports that can be incorrect.
Excellent app and information on Cord Cutting and home entertainment in general
I’ve followed Luke and Cord Cutters News for quite some time now and it is a great source for information about streaming services, streaming devices, general info, test reports, and all things related to cord cutting. Informative articles and helpful videos round out a great service. This app just makes things that much easier to find the information you need. It’s fast and easy to navigate. And it’s free. Well worth paying for! Thanks for all you do Luke.
A must have!
Anyone who is thinking of cutting the cord, not sure if they should keep cable or contemplating other options, this app is very useful. I also follow their group online. There are so many more options now instead of cable but will it be cheaper than cable. This app and their site will help you weed through all the options. Maybe cutting the cord is not your preference. Now you can weigh your options and be informative.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- New Imagitas Inc.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cord Cutters News
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.