Cordia is an app designed by music lovers, for music lovers. It’s the easiest way to share and discover new music. Other music providers try to integrate their own sharing solutions, but Cordia brings it all together in one easy to use and sleek app. Cordia doesn’t use AI or complex algorithms to try to guess what music you like; it’s in your hands.
Cordia was inspired by the apps you use everyday. New recommendations from users you follow are compiled in a timeline for you. Posts are rich with information and made to help you find the music you love. You can customize your profile to truly express yourself and your music taste. With the discover page, you can explore popular suggestions, or simply browse recent suggestions from all over Cordia.
It’s your experience, make it your own. With support for multiple music providers, Cordia can seamlessly integrate with your music library. You are in complete control of Cordia’s appearance; with support for several color schemes and different app icons.
- Chronological viewing of posts from users you follow
- Filter your timeline by genre
- Like posts to save them for later, or save them to your connected library
- Free audio previews of songs
- Share what you think about the music you’re posting
- View the tracklist from albums and playlist or top songs from artists
- Ability to open the content in multiple music providers
- Customize your profile with your favorite music, favorite genres and a profile badge
- Look back on a users post and get a broad overview of their music taste
- Browse each genre’s most liked or most recent recommendations
- Explore the spotlight of the week
- Connect with users who have similar music taste
- Integration support for several popular music providers
- Easily view your recently played tracks and playlists while creating a new post
- Save your liked songs to your music library
- Change the visual appearance of Cordia using multiple different color schemes
- Change Cordia’s app icon in the home screen
- Change how Cordia feels using haptic feedback
First update in a while! Life's been crazy here at Cordia HQ. Here's what's new in Cordia version 2.0:
- Added comments
- Improved UI experience
- Modern look/feel
- Currently playing bar
- Improved User search
- Get suggestions on which users to follow
- Layout re-design
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A Ton of Heart and a Lot of Passion
I watched this app grow over the summer and was happy to beta test! It’s a great app to share your music and find new tunes to listen to! Also, the developer has had so much passion behind this project, and it’s amazing to see how much it’s grown. Hugo would be proud to see it, Jack 🙂
I can’t say a lot about this app because it is the hardest thing to get in. I want to write a review about this because it is so much trouble just to make your account. That’s really all I can say so yeah.
Great app, perfect for sharing. Wish that there were more decals and profile badges, but you win some and you lose some.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jack Windham
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jack Windham
- In-App Purchases
- Cordia Platinum $0.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.