Core Indoor Cycling is here to bring you a different kind of indoor cycling experience – to rebel against the norm of traditional stationary bikes. From the type of indoor bikes we use, to the workout we provide, to the size of our classes – it’s an experience unlike any other studio in the area.
We are different. We are more. We are a new indoor cycling culture.
We are Core Indoor Cycling.
Core Indoor Cycling features RealRyder bikes. What makes these bikes special is the articulating frame that allows the bike to pivot side-to-side creating an unstable surface. The unstable nature requires you not only to engage your core to stabilize the bike, but to engage your arms, shoulders, chest and back to work bike to either side. No push ups on the bike – only pushing and holding the bike side to side – truly strengthening and helping sculpt your core unlike any other indoor cycling studio offers. Proper form on the RealRyders requires an even push and pull of the pedal providing a more balanced, complete leg engagement than traditional indoor bikes.
Our studio features 16 bikes – only 16! And they’re spaced so you have room to move, breathe, and open up. Our smaller class size promotes a more personalized experience with our instructors who provide you with proper direction to maximize your efforts and get a more effective workout.
* Username now automatically entered when logging into app following a logout
* Clear button added to Username field to allow for quick removal of username
* Added ability to swipe to quickly navigate to previous page
* Minor enhancements to improve the user experience when completing various tasks
* Various small bug fixes related to improve formatting for screens and fields
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.