Developed with the user end mind. Providing modern accessible software downloadable from the Apple App store for iOS Devices (iPhone and iPad). Download today start creating locations, calculating Tmin and MAWP, and executing inspections free costs for a single user. No login required, just access to the Apple App store. Developed for the Oil and Gas and Chemical industries, but can be easily used for Transportation, Aeronautical, or other asset intensive industries.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to configure the App to your Inspection Management System or SAP. See Explainer Video at https://youtu.be/Plqm0ijwbfA
Functions and Features include:
- By default, the software is shipped with ISO 14224 asset settings, but can be customized to meet your needs.
- “Recent Assets” are a quick way for the user to quickly navigate to the asset you’re working on.
- User can define Locations against an asset or component for monitoring.
- Monitoring the location for thickness, readings, or simply for findings.
- Calculate Tmin (thickness minimum) and MAWP (Maximum Allowable Working Pressure).
- Create and manage photos stored against the location. As photos are recorded in the inspection, they are aggregated to the location for viewing.
- The App ships with a default set of Inspections Types, but can be customized to meet your needs.
- Default settings have a strong API 510/570 Focus.
- Checklists that can be customized.
- Customize the data attributes per inspection type.
- Findings and traditional summary and recommendations are available.
- Photos can be recorded and stored against the inspection event.
READY FOR GLOBAL USE
- Online and Offline capability.
- Supports iPhone and iPad.
- Initial installs and updated provided by the Apple App store for ease of distributing.
- Metrics and Imperial Unit of Measure.
- Asset Hierarchy, Inspection Types, Inspection Content, and other configurable capabilities to meet industry standards or operators best practices.
This CORE Inspection App is provided by AsInt, Inc. "as is" and AsInt, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the safety, suitability of the calculations for your purpose, accuracy of your data, inaccuracies of user’s application or other misuse of this CORE Inspection App. AsInt, Inc. uses industry recognized codes and standards as the basis of all its software solutions. If you would like more information regarding a specific app, please submit a question via email@example.com. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software, and you are solely responsible for determining whether this CORE Inspection App is compatible with your equipment and whether the industry codes and standards used as the basis of this software are applicable in your jurisdiction. You are also solely responsible for the protection of your equipment and backup of your data, and AsInt, Inc. will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using this CORE Inspection App.
* Users can now create “Groups” and share data amongst members within the group.
* Ability to track recommendations with a unique number and track the state of the approval (approved, deferred, rejected, etc..).
* Minor bug fixes and UI enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.