Experience the power of CorelCAD™ with a FREE 2-week trial.
CorelCAD enhances your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing detailed elements in technical design.
ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS
Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly.
TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D
Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time.
FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING
CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection.
With the latest AutoCAD, full native, .DWG file format support, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, with collaboration features, innovative customization and automation support options, to ensure worry-free collaboration with business partners.
Previous version (CorelCAD v1 - CorelCAD 2018) users, please visit the Corel website for upgrade information.
- - -
With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active.
Choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option that offers additional cost savings.
Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
In the free demo mode, CorelCAD can be evaluated with all drawing and editing tools enabled. Please note that any output functionality is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. You cannot save or export, nor print from CorelCAD in demo mode.
Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos
Important note: CorelCAD provides advanced .DWG functionality including XREFs and other externally linked content. When installed from Apple Mac App Store, there are certain limitations with regards to externally referenced components, due to the mandatory “Sandboxing” in software provided on Apple Mac App Store. For further information, please go to http://corl.co/CADMacAppNote.
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements.
• New CustomBlock commands:
• CBWBlockAs: Saves the CustomBlock as a separate drawing file.
• -EditBlock: Lets you open a specified Block in the Block Editor (command line version of the EditBlock command).
• CBCycleOrder: Changes the grip points cycling order for a CustomBlock reference.
• Enhanced Layers Manager palette:
• Context menu with options for controlling the column size.
• Isolate selected layers is available in the Layers Manager context menu in Preview mode.
• Improved Layer Preview mode. Only transparent commands are allowed.
• Comments palette enhancements:
• Comment threads now display the Profile Name.
• Objects comments now display the number of objects.
• Print Preview is now available in the Quick Access toolbar.
• Customization command has been enhanced with options to control the workspace behavior.
• External References: A message is now displayed when updating an external reference file.
• ChamferEdges and FilletEdges command let you specify multiple faces.
• CCS (Custom Coordinate System) command enhancement: The Face option lets you align the CCS to a specified face of a 3D solid.
• -DimStyle command enhancement: The Status option lets you display the current values of all dimension system variables in the command window.
• EditCustomBlock command has been renamed to EditBlock.
• Layer Properties Manager: Predefined filters for References and Viewport Overrides are now automatically created.
• Hatch command: Improved behavior when generating hatches or fills with the same properties as a specified hatch object.
• FIND command: The search string can contain parentheses.
• Options dialog: Improved search feature now finds Model, Background, and Sheet options.
• Print dialog: Printing to PDF now supports PDF output with drawing layers.
• ExportPDF command: Improved print style table selection.
• ExportSTL command: STL resolution is now factored into the tessellation and discretization.
Ratings and Reviews
I like that its available in the app store but glad I checked it out first - this app does not support retina displays - all the fonts/artwork etc. are blurry which makes it a quick delete for me.
Seems rather counter to the notion of a CAD system - I can see an accounting package not bothering but really for a CAD program? And in 2019?
A decent cad program
CorelCad is a decent program it’s as intuitive as most cad programs, not very unless you have experience with cad programs, but is usable for the newby. The manual isn’t the best, it tells you what features are with out explaining them, but if you have some patience then it’ll get you through. Having said that I have upgraded to 2018 and am happy with the new features. I upgraded through the Corel web site rather than the App Store and have retained my perpetual license, the subscription is an option as the developer states in his response to my original review.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your rating.
Please note that CorelCAD is also available as perpetual license on www.coreldraw.com/corelcad and through software resellers. CorelCAD subscription is available exclusively on Mac App Store for those who prefer a subscription license option.
I wish app developers would actually state upfront "free Demo version" on their demo app, so users can better decide if we want to download this 200 plus mb file.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.