The Coronavirus Support App (UK) provides quick and easy access to the information you need to make informed decisions about your health and wellbeing during the coronavirus crisis - in one place, even when offline.
Created by a team of over 40 UK health professionals, topic experts and members of the public as well as nine partner organisations, the app contains practical and reassuring advice on coronavirus-related topics.
The Coronavirus App (UK) is your one-stop-guide to coping with the coronavirus pandemic, covering everything from general health advice to managing everyday practical problems and improving your mental health.
Open the app and find answers to your questions on:
- Assessing COVID-19 symptoms - discover how to stay well, recognise the symptoms of coronavirus and know what to do next
- Dealing with mental health concerns - find out about emotional problems and how to get support when you need it
- Managing in a crisis - know where and how to seek help if you're experiencing domestic abuse or are in a crisis situation
- Learning to cope - find useful tips on how to cope better with the lockdown
- Seeking help - easily access hundreds of trusted links to UK Government sites, NHS resources and UK charities
NHS areas can add local customised pages to the app to increase their reach and enable users to easily find links to local support - free of charge.
Expert Self Care is Winner of the 2019 British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' for wellbeing and certified by the NHS England Information Standard as a provider of reliable health information.
For further information about this project and details about the launch email Dr Knut Schroeder (Project Lead and Chief Author/Editor) at email@example.com.
- Home Screen Redesign
- Bug Fixes
- Efficiency Improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Expert Self Care Ltd
- 30.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Expert Self Care Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.