Look after your cardiovascular health with an app from the world’s best doctors and engineers. Corrie (Cor is Latin for heart) is there when you need it most. Stay informed and engage with what matters for your cardiovascular health.
Invented by Johns Hopkins faculty and team, Corrie is backed by clinical research. Corrie has state-of-the-art medical content and supports the recommendations from the American Heart Association. Corrie was designed in collaboration with Apple, so it is intuitive and easy to use.
Connect with tools you need to keep your heart and blood vessels healthy. Corrie and will be your health buddy to make sure you have the best chance for a healthy life in the hospital, clinic, and at home.
Corrie App Features:
1. Activities: track progress taking medications and completing other care tasks like engaging in physical activity. Reminders are included to help you stay on track.
2. Vitals: stay in tune with indicators of cardiovascular health like heart rate, blood pressure, physical activity, and mood.
3. ABCs: understand your cardiovascular health through engaging state-of-the art videos and easy-to-read summaries.
4. Check Up: schedule and track follow up appointments with healthcare providers and cardiac rehabilitation. Share your progress reports with your healthcare team and others who help support you reaching your health goals.
5. Connect: keep critical health information a click away, including medical cards (e.g. stent cards, insurance cards) and care team contact information.
6. Apple Watch with Corrie App: monitors cardiac recovery (steps, heart rate, activity goals) and keeps you on track with medication and appointment reminders.
• Check Up tab: track progress, share reports with your healthcare team, and manage your follow-up appointments
• Support for signing up with a registration deep link
• Streamlined vitals
• Persisted sign in
• iOS 13 support
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Corrie Health LLC
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Corrie Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.