Corrie (Cor is Latin for Heart) is designed to help you recover after surviving a heart attack. This is the first cardiology app on Apple's CareKit framework and was built by a multi-disciplinary team at Johns Hopkins. Corrie makes it easy for you and your family stay on track with the essential parts of your heart health—medications, exercise, education, and connecting with your healthcare team.
Corrie App features include:
1. Activities: track progress taking medications and completing other care tasks like engaging in physical activity. Reminders are included to help you stay on track.
2. Vitals: stay in tune with indicators of recovery like heart rate, blood pressure, physical activity, and mood.
3. ABCs: empower you to understand your heart health through engaging state-of-the art videos and easy-to-read summaries addressing life-saving cardiology topics including understanding why heart attacks happen and tips on how to prevent them in the future (ex. medications, diet, exercise, and smoking cessation). Patients, families, and caregivers can easily share in the learning experience by engaging with these videos on their mobile device and via Apple TV in cardiac unit hospital rooms during their stay or at home.
4. Follow-Up: schedule and track follow up appointments with healthcare providers and cardiac rehabilitation.
5. Connect: keep critical health information a click away, including medical cards (e.g., stent cards, insurance cards) and care team contact information.
6. Apple Watch with Corrie App: monitors cardiac recovery (steps, heart rate, activity goals) and keeps patients on track with medication reminders and appointments that are critical for successful heart attack recovery.
• Added more dosage units to choose from when creating a custom medication
• Fixed bug that caused app to crash when marking certain medications as taken
Ratings and Reviews
- The Johns Hopkins University
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Corrie Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.