Corti is an easy to use to do list and time logger application that helps you get stuff done and measure how much time it took.
1. TEST BEFORE YOU BUY. You can test a full version thanks to the Apple’s Test Flight. Please do this. And pay one fair price if you like it. There is no in-app purchase, subscription or advertisement. Please visit https://corti.fulmanski.pl/en/index.php
2. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. I believe in the Toyota Way of making products. I use this app every day and all bugs are fixed immediately. Even the best things always can be better than they are now.
Whether you need grocery list for today, have some stuff to complete due to going a vacation, or collect time you spend working on a project, Corti makes it easy to manage all your related tasks.
* Clear summary of all tasks
* Clear information about the progress of every tasks
* Change task status quickly with just one touch
* One look to know what you need to do, what should and what can be done
* Quickly create multiple tasks
* Timer tasks to measure time duration
* Details of timer tasks
* Two types of list: active (needs your attention "now") and inactive (postponed for future use)
* Due date or autoactivate list date
* Add note to list or task
Thanks to syncing between phone and watch, to control applications in a basic way, you do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket.
Current version does not allow to instantly syncs between your devices (phone, tablet), but you can easily export and import all your data with just two clicks via iCloud.
1. A new task type has been added: counting task (to count number of repetitions or values).
2. A Share option has been added to Settings allowing you to send a copy of the data to other applications.
3. The history display has changed - the full history of task state changes is now available.
- Piotr Fulmanski
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Polish, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2019-2020, Piotr Fulmański. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.