The most challenging multiplayer space race competition awaits you!
Welcome to the most challenging Space Race competition!
Master different Space Ships and move forward to incredible levels and scenarios, racing against challenging opponents.
Build your own levels with the Circuit Editor and share them easily in social media.
Compete online in the different playing modes and win incredible prizes!
- Awesome Graphics!
- Save your game progress in the Cloud
- Online competitions every week!
- Create your own Circuits!
- Share your circuits on Social Networks or QR
- Access the huge amount of community circuits!
- Support of several game controllers
- Achievements and Records in Game Center
NOTE: Cosmic Challenge works properly only in devices with 1gb of ram (iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 3rd generation or higher, iPad mini2 or higher ipod touch 6th generation).
- New Ship Added! Finally! And for free! :)
- Pegasus stats re-balanced.
- Stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Dear ivanoich games,
This is a good f zero clone
+ the game is fast paced and demands you to git gud at the game
+ the game’s level editor allows to post tracks online you made with your time on them
+ the graphics look very good for iOS.
- I wish that the level editor allowed you to move more
- frame rate issues
- section 4 level 6 needs to be dialed down the difficulty a bit since you have barely any room for downtime since I was 7 literal milliseconds or half a second over the ghost.
- the game crashes on the ivanoich games logo 30% of the time.
Fix the negatives and I will give you 5 stars
Fantastic game to play when your wifi is unavailable
As someone who played racing games like Asphalt 8 and 9, ReCharge RC, and Sport Racing, I never knew I’d be so hooked into a space racing game, yet Cosmic Challenge altered that thought completely. The racing physics are absolutely amazing, the graphics are smooth and graceful, and don’t forget the AI that actually boasts intelligent programming and navigation statistics (unlike the racing AI in Asphalt 8 and Dragon Raja, where they crash and are stuck against a wall).
The main reason why I wanted to install this game was to have a racing game to play offline, and seeing just how positively Cosmic Challenge Suited the task, I thought I’d give it a try. Needless to say, track builder makes it so things never get old, there are plenty of ship designs to choose from, and the controls are challenging, but in a positive way: This game really is a “Cosmic Challenge” because it’s so incredibly addictive, challenging, and different from other racing games out there: give Cosmic Challenge a shot and you really won’t have any regrets 😊
great for racers!
This game is a really fun and challenging and I have a blast playing it I also realized that the Saturn space ship is practically the perfect spaceship for the game because it's top speed, acceleration, and maneuverability all equal making it able to out preform almost all of the others and it's almost comical to see the first default vehicle able to blow the other 4 racers out of the water 😂 this game is fun and we'll made and I appreciate the kind of simple idea of "pick a vehicle and race it" so good job to the developers and maybe a second version with more ships and levels would be even greater!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ivanovich Games
- 512.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ivanovich Games
- In-App Purchases
- Ships Pack 1 $4.99
- Kohins Pack 1 $1.99
- Tokens Pack 1 $1.99
- Unlimited Editor $9.99
- Extra attempts for special tournament $0.99
- Ships Pack 2 $6.99
- Remove ads $1.99
- Tokens Pack 2 $4.99
- Kohins Pack 2 $2.99
- Kohins Pack 3 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.