Cosmopolitan is the world’s largest young women’s media brand. Always absolutely real, open, and entertaining, only Cosmo engages her in a dialogue about what’s most important to her—relationships with herself, with others, and with the world. Our mission is to empower fun fearless females to own who they are and be who they want to be.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today to have Cosmo at your fingertips whenever you want it. Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Cosmopolitan Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to be more like the website
Love cosmo magazines and website but the aesthetic of this app is awful. It just looks downright ugly, nothing like the easy user interface and cutting edge look of the website. Makes it difficult to endure. Not really worth a one star though, because the content itself is somewhat redeeming!
Always have trouble...
Loading the pages and being able to check out entire e-magazine. It takes forever to load and I don’t have trouble with any other apps.
Do Not Waste Your Money
As someone who has been a subscriber since December 2019, I am telling you - do not waste your money. I constantly have to reset my password because the app keeps locking me out, and certain issues have problems. The March 2020 Issue, for instance, is completely locked out for me. I cannot access it. This is very troubling. Please, save yourself the stress.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Cosmopolitan is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Cosmopolitan is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Magazine-October 2011 $4.99
- Cosmopolitan Magazine $1.99
- Cosmopolitan Magazine $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.