Costa Coffee BaristaBot 4+
Irresistible Coffee on the Go
Designed for iPad
The Costa Coffee story began in 1971 when Sergio and Bruno Costa arrived in London from Italy with a passion to make great tasting coffee a part of everyday life. Now almost 50 years later, Costa Coffee's BaristaBot offers irresistible, customizable, gourmet coffee on the go and on demand. The BaristaBot uses freshly ground Costa Coffee, fresh dairy, and gourmet syrups to deliver quality, consistency, and convenience through a mobile app with touchless pick-up.
Order remotely from the app or at the BaristaBot and customize your drink exactly the way you want it. Get a text when your order is ready, grab your drink, and you're on your way. BaristaBot app users automatically collect loyalty points towards free drinks with each purchase or when inviting friends and family to join the experience.
• Only for use at Costa Coffee BaristaBot locations
• Select from one of our many BaristaBot locations in airports, corporate campuses, grocery stores and more
• Browse our menu of coffees, lattes, teas, and non-caffeinated drinks
• Customize your drink to perfection by dialing in your ideal number of shots, dairy type, syrups and sweeteners; even the strength and temperature
• Save it as a favorite for future one-touch ordering at any BaristaBot
• Touchless pick-up for BaristaBot app holders
• We'll text you when your drink is complete, grab it from the BaristaBot, and you're on your way
Updates to style and design
Ratings and Reviews
I was in the Austin airport for an early morning flight and looking for some coffee. At first I went to Starbucks, but of course everyone else had the same idea and the line was at least a dozen people deep. Not wanting to wait, I kept walking looking for another option, but it was before 6 AM and most stores were closed. Then I found this. The whole process took maybe 3 minutes (including onboarding) and the latte I ordered was great.
I’ll use this every single time where it’s an option.
Onboarding into the app took longer than my partner walking two blocks to Peets and back with coffee in hand. Maybe 8 minutes to sign up for an account, add a payment method manually (no Apple Pay!?), choose a location, force quit the app because the location interface froze, relaunch the app, order, and have the machine broadcast out my first and last name in a queue.
Similar machines in China are more private, have a lower touch time (tap start, pick drink, scan Alipay barcode - done in 30 seconds - no account registration necessary) and make warmer coffee than the luke temp this companies industrial robots spit out.
On the plus side, the design is rad, the drinks almost but not quite taste like coffee, and it was a pleasant experience giving away my PI to a faceless machine rather than a breathing human being.
Can’t get any better!!
At first I was thinking to go ahead and try it, not expecting much. The coffee was great, and it took just a couple minutes, even though there were a few ahead of me.
One error: buying a 16oz. and it gave me a 12oz. I sent in the complaint, and about an hour later I had a reply with two free drinks. A very respectable and professional machine (company itself) that can be ordered anywhere and be ready when you get to the machine.
If I could get one in my kitchen, I would!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRIGGO, INC.
- 22.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Costa Limited. COSTA and COSTA LIMITED are registered trademarks of Costa Limited.