The Costa Rica GPS Map is a simple, accurate and entirely offline GPS navigation app for iPhone or iPad 3G.
All map data and app features are stored within your device, allowing you to use the app and explore freely without the worry of expensive data charges from your mobile carrier.
• OFFLINE voice navigation to points of interest
• Voice guidance
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable points of interest (many with phone, email, website, or other contact info)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf courses, etc.
• POI search by alphabetical order and distance
• Route calculation by fastest and shortest distance
• Automatic route recalculation
• Tap to zoom
• Custom location saving and searching
• Custom favorites for point of interest input and search
• Distance to next turn
• Current speed
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Smooth panning, pinch zoom, and increased detail with zoom
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• Support for driving instructions in metric and imperial units
• English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German languages supported
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
• Compatible with iPhone 5 or later and iPad 3G or later
• NOT compatible with iPad Wi-Fi only models or iPod without external antenna
Note: You'll need to be located within the map's coverage area for all features of the app (e.g., location pinpointing, navigation) to work properly. Default location is used while outside country boundary.
Support and Feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make our GPS map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you sort it out.
About Kaart Data:
We're passionate about travel and maps. Visit us at www.kaartdata.com/about to learn more about us!
• Complete redesign of user interface
• Improved map data
Ratings and Reviews
Can I please get a refund?
I'm really sorry but this app closes up every time I click on point of interest to navigate. I cannot use it all. What is the procedure now since I paid for the app?
This app is a joke
Don't waste your money, google maps is free and won't crash every time it tries to function.
App crashes all the time, not detailed, not intuitive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.