Commercial real estate professionals rely on CoStar for the most comprehensive property information available. CoStarGo™ is a mobile extension of the professional suite of CoStar products. While away from their desk, commercial real estate professionals can find detailed information on space for lease, properties for sale, lease and sale transaction comps and tenants, and benefit from the depth of verified, continuously updated information provided by the CoStar service.
CoStarGo™ is designed to be a complement to the existing suite of CoStar Professional services and is intended only for current CoStar Suite users.
• Access CoStar’s massive database—over 3.2 million commercial properties throughout the U.S. and the U.K.
• View in-depth commercial real estate information around your current location, including millions of photos, floor plans, stacking plans and plat maps
• Move the map with your fingers or do a lookup to change your search area
• Search for any property, available space, properties for sale, lease and sale transactions, and tenants
• Search filters are country specific and toggles criteria options seamlessly based on where the map is positioned (e.g., viewing London will display UK specific filter criteria)
• Lookup a person or company and see the properties they are associated with on the map
• Lookup geographies like cities, counties, postcodes/zips, submarket, streets, as well as property addresses and building names.
• Custom areas can be drawn on the map via interactive draw tools for area, radius, line corridor.
• Analyze properties across all commercial property types
• Provide clients with presentation-quality reports from anywhere
• View contact information for virtually every real estate professional in your area
• Communicate instantly via email or FaceTime
CoStar’s professional suite of products provides unmatched local market insight and nationwide coverage, supported by the industry’s largest property research organization. With nearly 1,000 highly trained professionals, CoStar field and analytic researchers:
• Log more than 5.1 million data changes per day
• Make more than 10,000 calls a day to brokers, owners, developers and other commercial real estate professionals
• Canvass more than 500,000 properties nationwide annually
• Take more than 1 million property photographs annually
The result: Comprehensive, accurate and continuously updated commercial property information that helps win clients and close deals.
We are always working to keep the app in tip top shape. This update includes improvements to performance and reliability.
Thanks for using CoStar on your iPad!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok, what happened?
Today, no matter what I select from filters, the only thing that comes up is properties currently for lease. No lease deals or sales comps, no way to filter for them.
Also, for the love of Pete, can you please make it so that using the app concurrently with the desktop version, that it doesn't sign you out of the desktop version with a sharing violation? Especially because the desktop version has no easy and effective way to filter lease deals. When your desktop version boasts the same functionality as your app, then you can force log me out.
Is half the fun. In this case, the iPad version of CoStar is both better than the PC version, and not quite there yet. It is easy to use, and the data is available quickly,and clearly. The learning curve is practically non- existent because it is very intuitive. But the program is so good that what it can't do is frustrating. Basically it needs to link to the program on my PC! Otherwise even if I save a survey, I have to redo it when I get back to the office if I want to use the data,or print something. I'm told this is coming, but it's not here yet!
Still lacking access to surveys. You can see that the functionality is planned, but it's still not working with this new version. Need this access to finish the functionality of this app. Please turn this feature on!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.