Count is now universal, bringing support for iPad and even iPad Pro!
* Support for the new multitasking features for iPad
* Landscape mode for iPhone
* One-handed mode for larger devices
* Native app support for watchOS 2
* Complications for Apple Watch
* Beautiful new design and icon
* Many other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful when it works
It worked the day I used it but the next day, it always would crash before I could use it and I would have to reinstall it every time. Made it very difficult when I realized this during my shift where I couldn’t pull out my phone and just fix.
This app is good for counting my laps when I'm running. A good update would be if you hold the button down it keeps counting, that way if we need to get to a high or really low number quickly we can just hold it down. Otherwise great app, can't wait to see more from apps from this company.
Great and simple!
Can't wait to use this at the store, when they have the buy 10 get the 11th free deal! I could never keep track of it before!
Very simple and easy to use!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.