Countdown to an event, birthday, concert, holidays, any events in your life with the best countdown app as touted by our users! With features such as auto reminders, count down calendar planner, holidays calendar, facebook event countdowns and much more, we ensure that you’ll Never Forget an Event Again. Spice up your events with images that include instagram style filters and configurable counter units to make counting even more fun! Easy utilization for your birthday reminder, concert countdown, holiday calendar, vacation tracker, this countdown app is free and jam-packed with features to make counting a breeze.
• Create countdown timers to unlimited number of events
• Calendar planner that allows you to view your device calendars and select important events to add to your countdowns
• Sync your Facebook events to your device and add to your list of countdowns
• Observe national holidays with holiday calendars from different countries around the world
• Countdown app smart reminder alarms that notify you more frequently as the event approaches
• Count up from past events to see the time since the event occurred
• Choose the timer display style, font, and colors
• Select countdown timer units in years, months, weeks, days, minutes, and even seconds
• Assign images to your Countdown events from a large collection of image packs and apply instagram style filters to make your countdowns fun
• Share your birthday countdown card so friends and family can get reminders on your birthday
• Follow family and friends to get event notifications when they share public events
• Calendar sharing with event codes that allow family and friends to share in tracking to the same events in your countdown calendar
• Sync events across all your devices on different app and web platforms
• Backup private events to prevent data loss
For more inspiration and to see how users are using Countdown+ check out:
Our website: https://www.countdownplusevents.com
And social media channels:
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/CountdownPlus
* Updated to support iOS 13
* Better syncing of data
* Fixed heads up notification display on devices with the notch such as iPhone X
* Fixed display of selected image packs for countdowns
* Fixed notification not dismissing on creating new event
* Other stability and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Took away the countdown on home screen!
Why did you take away to count down on the home screen on the app?! I liked seeing the number of days without having to actually open the app. Please add it back!!
Developer Response ,
One of the main features of this app was having your closest countdown as a notification count on your home screen. That’s been removed now so you can no longer see how long to your next event at glance, you now need to open the app.
I note the developer blames apple for this. Not sure if this is the case but it seems the user is paying the price. How about at least giving us a widget to keep the app some what useful.
What happened to iCloud backup support? I don’t want to have to log into every app with a separate user ID and password. I use to love this app and it would sync between all my devices effortlessly. I noticed nothing was matching and realized that I now need to create yet another account and remember yet another user name and password. I might feel different if this was a feature that wasn’t ever available...but it was a feature I searched for when looking for a counter app, found, enjoyed having it, and was then it was removed. Disappointing when features you specifically searched for are removed. Sorry, but I’ll find another app to avoid creating more logins.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tim, we moved to our cloud backup so that our users could transfer over to any device. Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android. It helps ease the pain of losing countdowns. Sorry to see you leave. Thanks, C+ Team.
Wish I could have chosen notTo update
They took away the badge icon :( I loved seeing how many days until my next trip. It’s not near the same having to open the app or the notification option. I want to visually see it as a badge.
Also it’s been buggy for a long time as far as days to go positioning on the picture. I use to just disregard it because I could see how many days without actually opening the app. Now that I must open the app in order to see, I view the bad positioning each time. Not worth the money for the app with the bugs and now the disappointing change of no badge icon even though it’s selected to work.
Developer Response ,
Apple asked us to remove this feature. Really nothing we can do about that. Regarding the countdown positioning, please contact our support team on facebook.com/countdownplus. This should be fixed. Just edit your event and reposition to where you want, and it'll stick. For future support, best to contact our support team facebook.com/countdownplus
- Apps Beyond LLC
- 93.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Apps Beyond LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full $1.99
- Extra backgrounds $0.99
- Pro Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.