Count down to your next event - your next vacation, your favorite band’s concert, the next movie premiere, your child's graduation, your anniversary, and more - in style!
• WIDGET: Quickly view your Countdowns in real-time with iOS 8! Just tap “Edit” in the Notification Center and add Countdown.
• FLEXIBLE UNITS: Years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, and even heartbeats! (e.g. "3 months 14 mins" or "56713 heartbeats")
• DRAG the Countdown DISPLAY wherever you want.
• 5 FREE FILTERS for background photos!
• Use YOUR OWN PHOTOS as the background, including INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK PHOTOS!
• Flip through your BACKGROUND PHOTOS while counting down.
• Set your own MUSIC for each Countdown.
• Customizable FONTS, font colors and background colors for the Countdown display.
• Create Countdowns from your FACEBOOK EVENTS!
• REMINDERS for your events.
• TAG your FRIENDS when sharing your Countdown on Facebook.
• SHARE a live Countdown or a screenshot of your Countdown with FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER or EMAIL.
• Count down to ANNIVERSARIES that repeat every year. (e.g. “25 days until my 10th anniversary!”)
• COUNT UP from past events. (e.g. “21 days since…”)
• SMART TOOLBAR is hidden until you tap on the screen; more screen space for your Countdowns.
• Works in PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode.
• DAILY REWARDS.
• View and save popular COUNTDOWNS NEAR YOU.
=== Premium Features ===
+ Your OWN PHRASE - “the concert of the year”, “little pumpkin’s dance performance”, “we board the plane”.
+ FRAMES and FILTERS for background photos!
+ Create Countdowns from your CALENDAR EVENTS!
+ MULTIPLE Countdowns (and rearrange them as you like!).
+ SLIDESHOW mode of background photos, with different animation styles and speeds!
+ PREMIUM background photos.
Make each second count!
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not in my Notifications on iPhone
I can’t get the badge/countdown icon to work. (I bought the upgrade for that feature). I think it’s because the app doesn’t appear in my Settings-Notifications. I’ve closed the app, deleted and reinstalled 10 times. Anyone else had this problem and fixed it? Customer support has been good about responding but hasn’t been able to fix it. Maybe it’s time to give up and ask for a refund.
I upgraded to 4 stars because I finally got the badge icon to work. The only thing I might have done differently is I made sure to CLOSE the app before I deleted and reinstalled it. So it works now. Strange though because when I open the app the countdown says one number and the number on the icon is one less than that. But I’ll take it. The customer service people have been responsive.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry you had this experience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you are experiencing so we can get a better understanding to further assist.
Do not purchase if you want to share your Countdowns
Can’t give this app more than three stars without the ability to share my Countdown. I have an important event coming up next year, one that is particularly special for me and a friend; I poured a couple hours into creating a dynamic countdown, with personalized music and a slideshow containing dozens of edited photographs. I would not have spent so much time if I had known sharing my work with others, a feature that commonly comes with other (free) countdown apps, is not possible with this one.
What a bummer. You guys have done so many other things right; but none of it matters if can’t share your creation with other people. A person typically starts a countdown for an important event in their life, something they want to share with others; it’s such a fundamental feature on an app like this, I really am shocked you have not prioritized this fix above all else.
Please update your app with sharing capabilities and I will update my review to five stars.
The Song You Set Will Play Without Opening The App?
I’m not sure if it’s a feature of the app, but I HATE that whatever song you set for an event, it’ll play without opening the app. It’s NOT playing from your ITunes playlist or anything it just plays at random times!!?? For example, I made a countdown till Christmas and set “I’ll be home for Christmas” to play when I open the app for the countdown till Christmas. Somehow, whatever countdown it’s on (in particular the Christmas one) the stupid song will play whenever it feels like it! I’ll be in the car driving and all of a sudden “I’ll be home for Christmas” will just play! Sometimes multiple times a day. I don’t understand this? This NEVER happened before I installed the app! I also have a new phone! What the heck? Well I like the app besides this weird glitch. Without it, it would be better. It’s not so great when the theme song to Halloween goes off at 1am for your countdown till Halloween.
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 152.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sevenlogics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium Backgrounds I $0.99
- Holiday Backgrounds I $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.