EVERYTHING YOU ARE WAITING FOR - IN A WIDGET
Create your own customized countdown or count up Widgets for your new iOS 14 Home Screen.
Countdown Widget is a fun way to count down the days up to a momentous occasion such as:
- Your birthday, or another special someone’s birthday
- A long-awaited vacation
- Back to school
- Upcoming elections
- A returning season of your favorite TV series
- A favorite yearly tech event
- A new video game is up for preorder
Or any other future event!
A countdown widget makes waiting a little bit more exciting by giving you a visual reminder on your home screen about something good that is about to happen. Or even for when something less fun is coming to an end, or for work deadlines ( 0 _ 0 )!
Set up a count up Widget to celebrate a moment in time since something significant has happened.
CREATE A PERSONALIZED COUNTDOWN WIDGET
Create a Widget with your custom design in a matter of seconds.
You can choose from eight Countdown styles (we are already working on more) and make them your own by adding your personal touch:
- Change background colors.
- Use photos from your phone Photo Library or from our preset gallery.
- Choose from a curated list of fonts that go well with each specific style.
- Each Widget you make will automatically be available in small or medium sizes.
- Change the design anytime later.
WE WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK
We're a small team, and this is our first app in the App Store; we always appreciate feedback. For any question, suggestion, or anything you think we should know, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Free version of Countdown Widget Maker includes two countdown widgets with a basic design.
Sort events by date modified or upcoming.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - Highly Reccomend
First of all, I absolutely love this app. It’s so simple and easy to use, which is really nice. Also, I like how you can unlock everything for just $4. None of those stupid memberships that you constantly have to renew. And in my opinion, I think paying to unlock everything was worth it. I love knowing exactly how long until an event/holiday, so I definitely like this.
Also, a few suggestions: Maybe add an option to do custom gradients for the background? Like, instead of gradient automatically making it go one color dark to light, you could make it be a gradient with two colors. I also think it would be fun if you could make the background of your widget a GIF. And I think you should have an option to have an event automatically repeat once it’s been reached.
Was great until recently (updated)
Edit: works great again! Definitely the best free one in the App Store
I downloaded a bunch of free countdown apps and this was definitely the best looking and easiest to use. I’ve been using it for a few weeks for a game I play where every few hours you can collect and item, and I’ve never had a problem resetting the time. Now suddenly the times won’t update to what they say in the app unless the widget is readded. The timer still work so I’ll see if this gets fixed, and if it does I’ll change to 5 stars, but if not I’ll have to delete for one of the other apps I tried that weren’t as good as this one used to be
Do I feel stupid! Apparently, I didn’t understand widgets as well as I thought I did. The developer was kind enough to reply to my review & set me straight. Upped my review to 5 stars. I’d give at least 1 more if I could for the speed & detail of the app maker’s response. Hope to see more from these guys.
Thank goodness I read the reviews before purchasing. 2 major faults in this app:
1) Apparently, you can only display 1 widget at a time. 🙁 If you want to display more than 1, buy another app.
2) Developer does not disclose this information. Sample views imply multiple countdowns onscreen at one time. Seems a bit dishonest, don’t ya think?! Rather an important issue mention in the description. 😠
Otherwise, this would be a 5-star app. Sleek app design. Plenty of options for a simple widget. Perfect for me & well worth the price.
Developer Response ,
It is possible to display multiple countdowns on your Home Screen.
When you add a countdown, it automatically display the last countdown you've added, which makes this confusing.
But in order to choose a different countdown:
1. Add the Widget to your Home Screen
2. Long tap the Widget and then choose 'Edit Widget' from the small menu.
3. The Widget will flip, and will show a Countdown cell with the countdown that is currently displayed. Tap this button and then select a different Countdown from the list of Countdown you've created.
Sorry for the confusion, We have the instructions inside our App but we will take this feedback and make it more obvious to find them.
Thanks for taking the time to write.
Elad & Avi,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Taptics Ltd.
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- In-App Purchases
- Countdowns+ $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.