Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to keeping up with today’s pop culture and technology?
Are you wanting information that will educate and equip you on how to keep your kids safe while they stream video, surf the net, play video games and use their smart phone apps?
Do you want to stay current on harmful entertainment that your kids could stumble upon or just get access to positive family-friendly options for your crew?
Look no further! With Counter Culture Mom’s free application, you will know the latest information and be able to raise kids who will thrive in today’s cultural chaos. Just because Hollywood dishes up sex, violence, pornography and drug use, doesn’t mean we have to allow it in our homes.
Our goal is to put the power back in your hands to help you raise your children in a safe media environment.
- Get timely Pop Culture Alerts on what to watch out for through our Push Notifications or SMS
- Enjoy easy access to the weekly Hollywood Insider show which includes episodes from top technology and media experts giving parenting tips on a wide range of subjects
- Be proactive through our Speak Up feature allowing you to directly call or email companies who are promoting anti-family entertainment that is harming our children - Browse our robust Resource section to help you and your family thrive. Resources include topics such as suicide, cutting and bullying as well as top family-friendly video games and movies available for your family
- Quick access to our blog filled with hundreds of current and archived articles regarding pop culture and entertainment
- Connect with us on our Counter Culture Mom Facebook page built within the app
- Review upcoming calendar of events to see where Tina will be speaking so you can attend a live show A Word From The Counter Culture Mom “My mission is to raise awareness about the effects of harmful behaviors being promoted to our children through pop culture and social media. Working in Hollywood for over a decade has made me realize the entertainment we allow our children to watch is critical in shaping what they believe and how they act. My focus is to help parents navigate safely through today's pop culture chaos in order to raise Godly Counter Culture kids.”
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
New screenshots and loading screens
Ratings and Reviews
A Must for Moms
This App. is a fantastic resource for Moms. If you have children, you need to download this app. Movies, toys, TV Shows, books, these are just a few examples of things that are discussed in relation to our society today. It’s important to know what exactly is being targeted at your children, and this app. brings any things to light.
WOW!!! So relevant in today’s culture
I’m so thankful for this app! There have been so many times an alert pops up and I immediately get to take action on the information I’m given! I love being able to filter through my kids entertainment and give them better options and this app really helps me do that.
This is app provides a perfect way for parents to gain information to lovingly guide their children in ways that will help this to become well adjusted children and make wise choices. There is so much media out there that seeks to destroy families. This app and blog helps those families who want to protect their
children from the nonstop onslaught that wants to attack and destroy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Counter Culture Mom LLC
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Counter Culture Mom LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.