Lightspeed Scanner is the best free inventory barcode scanner app for retail. Perform full or partial inventory counts straight from your iPhone or iPad—no additional hardware required.
• Scan inventory item barcode labels or UPCs using the built-in camera
• Hover scan products for quick input (no need to take a picture)
• Quickly move on to the next item with an “auto next” scan feature
• Immediately get notified of a valid scan through vibrating and beeping features
• Edit the barcode number, product name, and quantity for each scan
• Add barcodes/products manually
• Create and manage unlimited counts
• Have an automatic timestamp for each count
• Share your counts as a CSV via email, Airdrop, Dropbox, or other cloud services
Plus, for existing Lightspeed customers, Scanner integrates seamlessly with Lightspeed Retail POS (X-Series) to let you sync inventory counts, product details and stock levels—eliminating the need for spreadsheets and manual entry.
Who is Lightspeed Scanner great for?
• Any retail business, especially Lightspeed Retail (X-Series) users
• Warehouse and inventory managers
• And anyone who needs to count inventory
Supported codes: PCE, Code39, Code39Mod43, EAN13, EAN8, Code93, Code128, PDF417, AztecCode, Interleaved2of5Code, ITF14Code, DataMatrixCode
If you have any problems or suggestions, please email email@example.com
In this update we've brought the new receiving experience to transfers!
As a reminder, product look-up - the feature you know and love - has had a makeover!
For those of you working at a store with many locations, we'll now highlight inventory at your store specifically (choose your store when you log-in).
We've also made it much easier to view variant products and the families they belong to.
We hope it brings you joy.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs iPad Support!!!
Great app for doing inventory and exporting to Numbers or Excel. Wold be great if this were iPad supported. Even provide front camera view to easily scan products then type.
Would be really convenient if this app could generate barcodes of all the UPC scans to have a database and export to a spreadsheet with the other information.
It lets you go around and count your inventory. It does this reasonably well and the bug fixes tend to keep improving it.
The primary feature I would love to see is the ability to scan an item and see how many your system thinks you should have. This would make the app significantly more useful if you have to track down one in a display or refill from the back.
Magical Scan App
Could write quite a long review. Fantastic App perfectly integrated with Vend to make this first inventory with their software by far the easiest in 25 years.
Multiple counters, with multiple ways to scan input item and count. Counted 2000 SKUs in short time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightspeed Commerce Inc.
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lightspeed Commerce Inc.