The perfect electronic clicker for all your counting needs!
Useful for counting game scores, sport scores, sales, vehicles, people, good vs bad, knitting, ratios...and just about anything else you would want to count.
Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
-Create multiple counters
-Count multiple sub items/groups at a time
-Statistic graphs for each counter including: ratio graph, 2 sequence graphs and counter timing graph
-Upgrade to Pro Version available as a once off in-app purchase to enable full functionality
-Give the counter a name so you can identify each of your counters
-Give each group a name and colour
-Manage existing counters - rename, add/delete groups, colours, reset count to zero
-Full Unicode support
-up to 5 counters
-count 3 items/groups at a time
-unlimited number of counters
-count multiple items/groups at a time
-Counters can be exported or emailed to colleagues (including PDF export)
- Support for larger screens
- Pro users can now have different export options, such as sharing with airdrop, save other applications, or save to device
Ratings and Reviews
Simple + functional = nearly perfect!
This counter is exactly what I wanted! It’s simple, easy to use, and HIGHLY customizable. I’ve tried quite a few and this is by far my favorite. I use the counter while at the microscope, for cell type counts, IHC scoring, and even tumor grading. The buttons automatically fill up as much screen space as possible (anything from one huge button to many small ones) and there are audible button clicks, so it’s easy for me to use without needing to look away from the ‘scope. I can color and name the counter buttons or groups however I’d like (not too many counters have an “anisokaryosis” label option, so that’s a nice feature). Then I can save a whole bunch of different customized purpose-specific counters! I like the option to count positive OR negative and zero a group with the +/-/0 switch (the - makes it very easy to correct mistakes/misclicks). The graphs of counts is a neat feature too.
3 things that’d make this a >5-star counter for me (ranked):
1) make it easier to zero out all buttons at once. I know I can go to the main menu, select counter, then edit, then “reset counts,” then save counter, but that’s a few too many steps for convenience. It’d be handy to have the +/-/0 switch also have a “0 all” option.
2) create an option to assign different sounds to each button. The list of available sounds doesn’t need to be expansive; 5 or 6 different ones would do the trick (like a few different pitches of clicks and clunks or something simple like that)
3) make an option for an audible alert (like a ding) when the number counted for one button/group and/or the total count has reached some number. Could add an edit option to “alert when group 1 count = #️⃣“ with a field to enter a number; and/or “alert when total count = #️⃣”.
As it is it’s a nice counter, but add those 3 features and I’d pay 💰 and leave as many ⭐️ ‘s as anyone could want for that!
I LOVE this app but recently it has been crashing immediately when I attempt to open it. I don’t know where to go to get help for this issue!!! Will give five if we can remedy this situation!!!
Upgrade Works - My mistake forgot about restrictions on the iPad. Did the upgrade. The app is doing what I need. I would like to see some more detail in the timings statistics (like a graduated timeline) and a time count dump to numbers or a csv would be nice.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.