Counter is a simple yet powerful tally counter for iPhone and iPad.
+ Simple interface
+ Unlimited counters
+ Rename each counter as you want
+ Assign different colors to each counter
+ Optional audible confirmation (tic sound or speech of each number!)
+ Select the step size for your count (-10 to 10)
+ Lock specific counter for preventing accidental change
+ View the log for each counter (exact time of each count) & export as CSV file
+ Export all counter data at once
+ Reorder counters manually
+ Reorder counters by name, date created, last update time or by color
+ Widget support
+ Add remove previous tally counts
Please send your suggestions and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app to tally my sales metrics. This is easily one of my favorite apps. I open it every day. The design language is simple and beautiful, and it’s so easy to use. There are a lot of customization features. I love the colors!
The lock screen widget is a game changer! When I’m out going door to door, I can simply open the app direct from the lock screen to tally my door knocks. Incredible!
Some wishlist items:
- An Apple Watch app & some complications would push this app into the upper stratosphere of awesome. #1 wishlist item by far.
- I’d like the ability to edit which tallies are shown in the home screen widget. Because my tallies are in a specific order, I don’t want to move specific tallies to the top 2 spots just for widget readout.
- It’d also be nice to choose between all-time and today views for home screen widget. I’d like to see my numbers for the day at a glance rather than being forced to see my all-time numbers only.
- Being able to group tallies into folders would allow me to compartmentalize my tallies into areas of my life. Right now I only use this app for my job, but I can see applications in my personal life as well. I like being able to see my work metrics at a glance, so I refrained from adding any personal tallies which would clutter my view. Folders would solve this problem for me.
Overall, great job by the dev and very impressive for a one-man team. Keep up the great work!
This is obviously a very simple app given that it has only one job which is to help you keep count of things. I having said that, it is one of the best apps I’ve ever downloaded on my iPhone. It’s very simple to use and very user-friendly.
But the best part is, it gives you to settings. One is to keep count of things overall. The other is to keep count of things on a daily basis. Which helps you keep track of things.
If for whatever reason that sounds confusing I would suggest you download the app and try it out for yourself you’ll see what I mean. They have a free version and then if you like it you can get the paid version. So there’s no risk to you whatsoever.
Great for data collection
I’m using this in my speech-language therapy sessions to keep track of correct and incorrect responses with small groups of students, and it’s doing exactly what I need it to do. (Each student is a different color, and one counter is for correct, and a second counter is for incorrect responses. I also love that the order of the counters can be moved around. My only suggestions are:
1. On the settings page, separate the “reset all counters” and “delete all counters.” They are too close together and when I am trying to reset quickly between groups, I’ve accidentally hit delete instead of reset, which is frustrating.
2. On the home page, change the “trash” icon to a “reset counter” icon. It shouldn’t be so convenient to trash a counter that you’ve taken the time to set up, but resetting that counter should be more convenient.
Thanks for a great app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tevfik Yucek
- 7.7 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 14.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Mikrasya
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.