Are you an Extreme Couponer? Do you keep all your coupons in a physical binder? If so, "Coupon Binder" is the perfect companion App for organizing and tracking all your coupons.
Instead of the labor intensive task of manually entering all the coupon information into your iDevice, let "Coupon Binder" perform the tedious job for you! Simply use your iDevice's camera (auto-focus camera required ) to scan the coupon barcode and "Coupon Binder" will automatically load all the relevant information from an online Database. Want more? "Coupon Binder" saves you even more time by allowing you to import a Sunday-paper-insert's worth of coupons all at once. Just pick the week you want from your favorite coupon publisher such as Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble and "Coupon Binder" will add all the coupons from that insert for you.
With a massive collection of coupons, trying to find specific coupon becomes next to impossible. Let "Coupon Binder" help you with that too! You can easily search your virtual binder by typing in simple keywords for your favorite brand (ex. "Garnier"), coupon description (ex. "shampoo"), or category (ex. "Hair"). Typing in keywords is still too much work for you? Use "Coupon Decoder" to scan your favorite product's UPC barcode at the store and it will "auto-magically" search and match your binder for potential savings. How easy is that!
Act now and download "Coupon Binder" absolutely free! There is no risk in trying it out. You will get a 7-day risk-free complementary subscription when you first install the App. You can always extend your subscription anytime by going to the "Settings" section of the App. Any subscription you buy can be used on all the iDevice's you own! 
What are you waiting for?
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org We can't help you if you don't contact us!
1) iOS8 and auto-focus camera is REQUIRED! Coupon Binder supports iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 7 / 7 Plus, iPad 3 / 4 / Mini / Air / Air 2, and iPod Touch 5th generation (released Oct, 2012 or later). iPhone 3 / 3GS, iPad 1 / 2, and all previous generation of iPod Touch are NOT supported.
2) Online database (internet connection required) currently contains data for Sunday paper inserts about 6 months from present date. All future contents are generated both by the App publisher and your fellow Extreme Couponer! If you are the first person to see a new coupon, data you enter may be used to share with the rest of the community.
3) Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble are NOT sponsors of this App. There will be regional difference with the availability of coupons and potential savings. This means that while some coupons may shows up in the master database they may not be available in your local region.
4) Product UPC matching is a "fuzzy" match. This means the search algorithm will not always be 100% correct. It will mostly likely find the coupon from the manufacture of the product you are scanning. Search function will NOT work with manually entered coupon. Manufacture ID (which is embedded within the coupon barcode) is needed for UPC matching to work.
5) Subscription transfer requires you to create an optional account (free). You may loose your subscription purchase if you reset your device before creating an account. You can associate your account up to 10 devices per Apple's standard practice.
6) Yes, you still have to carry your physical manufacture coupons. By law, third parties are not allowed to reproduce coupons (even digitally). Moreover, your local grocery store still need the physical coupons in order to get reimbursed by the manufacture. Any other App that tells you otherwise is breaking the law!
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app!
The app is great but I’m rating bcs of the excellent customer service. Such a fast reply and very helpful! A+
Once you pay it doesn’t provide same info
DO NOT BUY SUBSCRIPTION!! This app is a SCAM! I used to love this app and have been quite patient waiting for the ‘flukes’ to get fixed I stumbled across quite awhile back. I don’t use it that often so when it gave me an error of not providing me with all the coupon info I never had any problems with prior to paying for the lengthy subscription I paid for, I assumed there was a ‘glitch’ that would be corrected in a matter of time but that isn’t the case at all. It’s been over a month and I continue to receive the same bogus error that leaves us in the dark of what purpose this app is conveniently shouted out in certain coupon groups on FB as a ‘must have’ app if you are a serious couponer. Too much time has passed to have not been corrected to make this app of any use for the various info it once provided to stay an ‘organized’ couponer and I’m hoping I can reach out to somebody in charge to be reimbursed for the numerous years I paid to be able to scan coupons individually and/or download the weekly insert coupons of your choice to the binder to have every coupon easily accessible for reference but the app no longer provides the ability to add ANY coupons to our binder to be able to keep it ‘updated’. It’s a total scam.
Developer Response ,
Please contact email@example.com. We are not out to scam anyone. Our database still contain current weekly inserts and we have many satisfied paying customers. Both trial and paid App pulls from the same database and there are no differences in the content of the data.
We stand behind our product and data.
You can only use the trial version but that’s it, you can’t extend it past the first few days. Makes me wonder if they just want you to down load it on your phone so they can pull information off of it.
Developer Response ,
Each copy of Coupon Binder App comes with a complementary 7-day trial. You can extend the full access via In-App purchase by going to the App's "Settings" tab, "Manage Subscription", and "Purchase".
The App has many happy paying customers. The App does not try to "pull information" off of your device. Please do not make any accusation without any proof. This is not a Social Media App.
- Idea Ridge LLC
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Idea Ridge LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $4.99
- 1 Month Subscription $0.99
- 3 Months Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.