Join the millions of shoppers who use the Coupons.com app to shop and save easily at the grocery store.
Save $100s with free grocery cash back offers and digital coupons at your favorite stores like Target, Kroger, Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco and Dollar General. Access 100s of cash back offers on the brands you love, making saving money on your groceries effortless. Best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and savings right from your phone, in one single app, without needing a printer or multiple store apps. This the only grocery saving app you need.
What are cash back offers? They’re like coupons you can use to save on your grocery purchases, but you get your savings in the form of real money after your make your purchase. For example, if you see an offer you’d like to use on Wholly Guacamole, you simply tap the offer in your app, buy the item at any store that offers itemized receipts, then send us a photo of your receipt through the app. You can also link a store loyalty card once, then get automatic cash back without submitting receipts for that particular store. Once your purchase is verified, you get cash back in your PayPal account—it’s that easy!
You can use cash back offers to save on food, baby and toddler items, pet food, medicine and personal care. We have cash back offers from all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Next, browse through 100s of free cash back offers and activate them (which will add them to My List in the app) with just a tap.
3) Once you’ve selected the offers you want to use, choose where you want to shop. Our cash back offers are redeemable at ANY store that provides itemized receipts—you can even use them for online purchase for curbside pickup and delivery.
4) After you’ve purchased your items, simply send us photos of your receipts, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. If you bought items at a store where you linked your loyalty card (e.g. Safeway), no need to send us a receipt—we’ll process your offers and put your cash in PayPal automatically. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money.
What you’ll love:
• Easily earn cash back on purchases for your favorite brands with offers that are added daily. Plus, watch for Coupons.com-exclusive offers that you can redeem for free items like bananas, coffee, or potatoes.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, you can use our cash back offers at any of those stores and get real money back without having to submit receipts.
• Put away your scissors and never worry about forgetting to carry your coupons to the store. All your grocery savings will be in your app, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so by visiting our printable coupon gallery at www.coupons.com.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Winn-Dixie, Meijer, Food Lion and more, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery savings.
Having trouble? Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand
Notice at Collection:
Please follow the link (https://www.quotient.com/supplemental-california-privacy-notice/) to learn about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for which this information shall be used.
Do Not Sell My Information.
Please follow the link (https://www.quotient.com/privacy-portal/)
Bug fixes and improvements. And, as always, new coupons!
Ratings and Reviews
Coupons App Hits & Recent Issue
So here we have an app that normally functions just fine... Love this and it always adds coupons so you get fresh printable choices.
But here we go now ... I’ve recently encountered what I believe to be a bug.
I deleted and signed in again thinking it was a glitch. To no avail ... I am stumped ... The printers are searched for but never found plus I can’t back out of it and it never completes that printer search leading me to believe it needs something ... glitch addressed ... tested to see that this problem is an across the board problem... with the lack of printability of my chosen coupons the app has now become worthless to me but I have used it for several years trouble free (platform is for use with iPad ... and I tried deleting the app then reinitializing it from the cloud. I haven’t tried an iPad shutdown and reboot yet. Help! - An otherwise very satisfied user of your app.
Still awaiting a fix for inoperable app! Won’t leave the search for printers screen ... is now totally worthless! Can’t use it anymore. Developer check!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry about that. Our developers are currently looking into this issue and we'll have an update soon. Meanwhile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and error details. Thanks!
Where are the barcodes and where is the grocery IQ update
If you're trying to get credit for each coupon used, work a deal with each store that when that coupons barcode is scanned it informs you so you can collect on your percentage. Another way to do it is when you scan the coupon it can register with you thru the apps location where you used it so you can get credit for it. I definitely have some good ideas for grocery IQ if you're interested.
Excuse after excuse for not honoring rebates.
Your app still does not work. You sent me a email that I would receive my rebates within so many days. Time is up and I haven’t received a thing. I entered another rebate and it does the same thing. Verify this verify that when it was already done, shouldn’t need to be done everytime and still receipts don’t show in the account although your email says you received them. This app worked fine before you changed it and should now. People don’t have time to jump through hoops to get their rebates. You give people so many different excuses and things to do it’s ridiculous. It looks like nobody knows what the problem is and you need to admit that and take it down. The complaints you have this sounds like a scam.
I just received another response from you to do things I have already done and my account says it was done but still no rebates just your incorrect response. Funny thing is a prior email said I would receive my rebates in so many days and everything was fine. Still nothing shows not even receipts.
Sounds like your having fun playing a mind game. Your app should be removed from the App Store until you know it works properly.
I’ve never seen such nonsense in my life.
You should and will be reported for not paying people their rebates. Don’t waste your time with this app people. Report them if you don’t receive the rebates you have already submitted or the balance transfer from Savings Star.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're so sorry this happened. We're not quite sure of the issue here - but you will need to verify your phone number and add a PayPal in order to get paid. If you're having trouble, it's possible your number and PayPal are attached to a previous account, but we can help connect it. Please email us about that issue and we will fix!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.