Join the millions of shoppers who use the Coupons.com app to shop and save easily at the grocery store.
Save $100s with free grocery cash back offers and digital coupons at your favorite stores like Target, Kroger, Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco and Dollar General. Access 100s of cash back offers on the brands you love, making saving money on your groceries effortless. Best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and savings right from your phone, in one single app, without needing a printer or multiple store apps. This the only grocery saving app you need.
What are cash back offers? They’re like coupons you can use to save on your grocery purchases, but you get your savings in the form of real money after your make your purchase. For example, if you see an offer you’d like to use on Wholly Guacamole, you simply tap the offer in your app, buy the item at any store that offers itemized receipts, then send us a photo of your receipt through the app. You can also link a store loyalty card once, then get automatic cash back without submitting receipts for that particular store. Once your purchase is verified, you get cash back in your PayPal account—it’s that easy!
You can use cash back offers to save on food, baby and toddler items, pet food, medicine and personal care. We have cash back offers from all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Next, browse through 100s of free cash back offers and activate them (which will add them to My List in the app) with just a tap.
3) Once you’ve selected the offers you want to use, choose where you want to shop. Our cash back offers are redeemable at ANY store that provides itemized receipts—you can even use them for online purchase for curbside pickup and delivery.
4) After you’ve purchased your items, simply send us photos of your receipts, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. If you bought items at a store where you linked your loyalty card (e.g. Safeway), no need to send us a receipt—we’ll process your offers and put your cash in PayPal automatically. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money.
What you’ll love:
• Easily earn cash back on purchases for your favorite brands with offers that are added daily. Plus, watch for Coupons.com-exclusive offers that you can redeem for free items like bananas, coffee, or potatoes.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, you can use our cash back offers at any of those stores and get real money back without having to submit receipts.
• Put away your scissors and never worry about forgetting to carry your coupons to the store. All your grocery savings will be in your app, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so by visiting our printable coupon gallery at www.coupons.com.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Winn-Dixie, Meijer, Food Lion and more, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery savings.
Having trouble? Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap: AppleApp-Support@coupons.com
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand
Notice at Collection:
Please follow the link (https://www.quotient.com/supplemental-california-privacy-notice/) to learn about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for which this information shall be used.
Do Not Sell My Information.
Please follow the link (https://www.quotient.com/privacy-portal/)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Kept having issue with the app! And their customer service was nothing but canned responses
I kept having issues trying to redeem one particular coupon they had. I keep trying to reach out to customer service for support and only kept getting was canned responses. They basically kept trying to say it was my fault or my phone's fault. But he didn't seem to have any issues with the same receipt for different items. So frustrating that they really can't help you at all through their customer service. Final straw was when they said that the issues must be because the offer expired, even though I had been contacting them for over a week and the offer had just been posted. I would give it a zero if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We're disappointed to hear of this experience and that your issue was unresolved. Our Mobile App Team would like to look into this further and ask for any additional details. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Coupons.com account email, the offer, and receipt if you have it. -Eileen
Integration far from functional
I think the acquisition of SavingStar may eventually make a good product, but it isn't there yet. I cannot tell anywhere in the app if I am allowed to use the same offer in two different shopping trips. This despite the fact that an offer still appears to be available during processing. Will my second receipt from a week ago still be within range when you finally get around to giving me answers?And where is the ‘status of my submissions’ that was easy to find in the earlier version? And, as always, processing needs desperately to get speeded up. Why does a digital process take 3-5 days on average?
Another glitch just encountered! I often shop with a friend who hates her smart phone. So generally, I do the submissions for both of us. Now, even though I log out of my account and log into hers, I get an error message that a offer has been previously submitted on my device. So what???? It isn’t from the same person just because it’s from the same device. Very annoying to Think i will not only have to scan separate receipts but remember which device was used with which account. I foresee a lot of frustration!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your thoughts. Hopefully these answers help: In order to see the status of your submission, tap on the profile in the top right corner and tap 'redemption history'. You are not able to to use the same single offer in two trips (unless it is listed as a One or Many offer, like in SavingStar.) The offer should disappear after you submit it (there may be offers similar to it in different sizes you see).
The reason we require one account per device is to avoid fraudulent accounts. We know this doesn't apply to you, and it's unfortunate, but we want to be safe.
If you still have questions, we're very happy to answer - just drop us a line on social or at email@example.com.
Updated version horrible!!
This used to be my number one mobile app!! It used to be easy - you go shopping - snap picture of receipt with your item - boom the money was in your account. NOW when I try to submit a receipt your new feature snaps the picture automatically- and the last four receipts I get a failed error and when I go look at my account it says action needed but when I click on action needed it is blank. It never did this before but it seems within this last month they are not working anymore. I contacted customer service they said I need to go back to the tab and resubmit my receipt but you can’t because nothing is on the tab it is blank with no place to resubmit. I am totally frustrated and ready to give up on this it is not worth the hassle. I’ll just go back to printing the coupons because then at least I will have it and know it will work. I hope you can fix whatever you changed with the taking picture part so it will work again. Like I said I have submitted multiple requests regarding this problem and I keep getting told to resubmit but I can’t - if someone in support there is interested I have screenshots of the errors failed upload and the tabs that are blank. Thank you
Developer Response ,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineering teams are aware of this issue and are currently working on fixing it. We thank you for your patience here. Meanwhile, please turn to manual mode while uploading the receipt. Thanks!
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 46.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.