Access all your grocery coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With over $500+ in savings available in the new Coupons.com app, take advantage of free digital, paperless coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, no problem! Add coupons and get cash back by simply submitting a receipt after you've shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle — it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t offer a loyalty card - don’t worry, you can still save!
3) Next, browse through hundreds of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo to be eligible for cash to be deposited directly into your PayPal account. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Access to hundreds of verified digital, paperless grocery, drug, and discount store coupons from your favorite brands. All available for redemption on your mobile device without ever having to print.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons before you check out, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: Cash out your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be digital and paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the only one you need for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love helping our customers save! Have we helped you save? Please let us know by rating our app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
New stores you've been asking for! Now you can get digital offers for Kroger, Ralphs, Pay Less and more.
When you submit your receipt, we will let you know there is an action needed within the app. Thank you for being patient with us while we worked through this fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Kept having issue with the app! And their customer service was nothing but canned responses
I kept having issues trying to redeem one particular coupon they had. I keep trying to reach out to customer service for support and only kept getting was canned responses. They basically kept trying to say it was my fault or my phone's fault. But he didn't seem to have any issues with the same receipt for different items. So frustrating that they really can't help you at all through their customer service. Final straw was when they said that the issues must be because the offer expired, even though I had been contacting them for over a week and the offer had just been posted. I would give it a zero if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We're disappointed to hear of this experience and that your issue was unresolved. Our Mobile App Team would like to look into this further and ask for any additional details. Please email us at email@example.com and include your Coupons.com account email, the offer, and receipt if you have it. -Eileen
Updated version horrible!!
This used to be my number one mobile app!! It used to be easy - you go shopping - snap picture of receipt with your item - boom the money was in your account. NOW when I try to submit a receipt your new feature snaps the picture automatically- and the last four receipts I get a failed error and when I go look at my account it says action needed but when I click on action needed it is blank. It never did this before but it seems within this last month they are not working anymore. I contacted customer service they said I need to go back to the tab and resubmit my receipt but you can’t because nothing is on the tab it is blank with no place to resubmit. I am totally frustrated and ready to give up on this it is not worth the hassle. I’ll just go back to printing the coupons because then at least I will have it and know it will work. I hope you can fix whatever you changed with the taking picture part so it will work again. Like I said I have submitted multiple requests regarding this problem and I keep getting told to resubmit but I can’t - if someone in support there is interested I have screenshots of the errors failed upload and the tabs that are blank. Thank you
Developer Response ,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineering teams are aware of this issue and are currently working on fixing it. We thank you for your patience here. Meanwhile, please turn to manual mode while uploading the receipt. Thanks!
App is STILL not worth the time!
I agree with others that they mislead you into buying a product and do not honor the coupon. It is almost impossible to contact them as well. One time I actually got through and received a generic response that resolved nothing. One example is Orgain has had a rebate on there for almost 2 months now with an expiration date of August 1. I have bought the item and tried to claim the rebate 6 times ($9 worth). The reason they give for not honoring it is I either purchased it before the rebate was valid (how is that possible?) or that the rebate is expired. Again, the rebate is still on the app and it still has an expiration date of August 1. There are much better apps out there with customer service that actually wants to resolve issues and do not sucker you into buying and not honoring the coupon. Try ibotta and Checkout 51. You will not be disappointed with these two and actually save money. Update: there is a rebate for 2.50 on eggs. I have experienced the same frustration on trying to redeem that rebate. Over and over I submit my receipt and a photo of the egg carton with the UPC, and it gets denied. Again, no one contacts me and you never receive the money.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Sorry to hear your frustration. The situation you described seems related to a current app issue we've been addressing. Our Mobile App team would like to directly assist you and look into this. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional details. -Eileen
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 128.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.