Access all your grocery coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With over $500+ in savings available in the new Coupons.com app, take advantage of free digital, paperless coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, no problem! Add coupons and get cash back by simply submitting a receipt after you've shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle — it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t offer a loyalty card - don’t worry, you can still save!
3) Next, browse through hundreds of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo to be eligible for cash to be deposited directly into your PayPal account. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Access to hundreds of verified digital, paperless grocery, drug, and discount store coupons from your favorite brands. All available for redemption on your mobile device without ever having to print.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons before you check out, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: Cash out your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be digital and paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the only one you need for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love helping our customers save! Have we helped you save? Please let us know by rating our app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
New coupons added!
iOS 13 fixes that help you get the best experience from the Coupons.com app.
Ratings and Reviews
Kept having issue with the app! And their customer service was nothing but canned responses
I kept having issues trying to redeem one particular coupon they had. I keep trying to reach out to customer service for support and only kept getting was canned responses. They basically kept trying to say it was my fault or my phone's fault. But he didn't seem to have any issues with the same receipt for different items. So frustrating that they really can't help you at all through their customer service. Final straw was when they said that the issues must be because the offer expired, even though I had been contacting them for over a week and the offer had just been posted. I would give it a zero if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We're disappointed to hear of this experience and that your issue was unresolved. Our Mobile App Team would like to look into this further and ask for any additional details. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Coupons.com account email, the offer, and receipt if you have it. -Eileen
Updated version horrible!!
This used to be my number one mobile app!! It used to be easy - you go shopping - snap picture of receipt with your item - boom the money was in your account. NOW when I try to submit a receipt your new feature snaps the picture automatically- and the last four receipts I get a failed error and when I go look at my account it says action needed but when I click on action needed it is blank. It never did this before but it seems within this last month they are not working anymore. I contacted customer service they said I need to go back to the tab and resubmit my receipt but you can’t because nothing is on the tab it is blank with no place to resubmit. I am totally frustrated and ready to give up on this it is not worth the hassle. I’ll just go back to printing the coupons because then at least I will have it and know it will work. I hope you can fix whatever you changed with the taking picture part so it will work again. Like I said I have submitted multiple requests regarding this problem and I keep getting told to resubmit but I can’t - if someone in support there is interested I have screenshots of the errors failed upload and the tabs that are blank. Thank you
Developer Response ,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineering teams are aware of this issue and are currently working on fixing it. We thank you for your patience here. Meanwhile, please turn to manual mode while uploading the receipt. Thanks!
Coupons App Hits & Recent Issue
So here we have an app that normally functions just fine... Love this and it always adds coupons so you get fresh printable choices.
But here we go now ... I’ve recently encountered what I believe to be a bug.
I deleted and signed in again thinking it was a glitch. To no avail ... I am stumped ... The printers are searched for but never found plus I can’t back out of it and it never completes that printer search leading me to believe it needs something ... glitch addressed ... tested to see that this problem is an across the board problem... with the lack of printability of my chosen coupons the app has now become worthless to me but I have used it for several years trouble free (platform is for use with iPad ... and I tried deleting the app then reinitializing it from the cloud. I haven’t tried an iPad shutdown and reboot yet. Help! - An otherwise very satisfied user of your app.
Still awaiting a fix for inoperable app! Won’t leave the search for printers screen ... is now totally worthless! Can’t use it anymore. Developer check!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry about that. Our developers are currently looking into this issue and we'll have an update soon. Meanwhile, please email email@example.com with your device and error details. Thanks!
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 139.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.