Get big savings easily with the Coupons.com app. Simply tap and save at your favorite grocery stores with free digital grocery coupons for popular brands.
Save $100s with free grocery coupons and deals at your favorite stores like Walmart, Target, Kroger and Dollar General. You’ll have access to hundreds of coupons on the brands you love, making saving money effortless. Best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and coupons right from your phone, in one single app, without ever relying on a printer or shuffling between multiple store apps.
Join the millions of shoppers who use the Coupons.com app to shop and save easily at your favorite grocery stores. Enjoy two ways to save: One, simply link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then add coupons with a tap to save seamlessly at the register. The dollars fall off at purchase.
Two, if your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, get cash back after purchase. Just choose the coupons you like and add them to the stores you want to redeem them at–all in the app– then submit a picture of your receipt after purchase. After your purchase is verified, you’ll get cash back in your PayPal account. So easy!
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on food, baby and toddler items, pet food, medicine and personal care. We have coupons from all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, you can still save by using cash back grocery coupons—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free grocery coupons by store and add them with just a tap.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the grocery coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money.
What you’ll love:
• Easily save $100s on your favorite brands with offers that are added daily. Plus, watch for Coupons.com-exclusive offers that you can redeem for free items, like bananas, coffee, or potatoes.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery coupons will be in one spot, making grocery planning, shopping, and saving easier than ever.
• No loyalty card at your store? No problem. Get cash back after purchase by simply adding coupons, making your purchase, then sending us a photo of your receipt after checkout. The best part: There’s no minimum purchase required to get cash back!
• Put away your scissors and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be digital, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, Winn-Dixie, Meijer, Food Lion and more, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
Added features for VoiceOver users in some screens for improved accessibility.
Smashed bugs to make your savings experience even better.
And, as always, new coupons added to your favorite stores.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Kept having issue with the app! And their customer service was nothing but canned responses
I kept having issues trying to redeem one particular coupon they had. I keep trying to reach out to customer service for support and only kept getting was canned responses. They basically kept trying to say it was my fault or my phone's fault. But he didn't seem to have any issues with the same receipt for different items. So frustrating that they really can't help you at all through their customer service. Final straw was when they said that the issues must be because the offer expired, even though I had been contacting them for over a week and the offer had just been posted. I would give it a zero if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We're disappointed to hear of this experience and that your issue was unresolved. Our Mobile App Team would like to look into this further and ask for any additional details. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Coupons.com account email, the offer, and receipt if you have it. -Eileen
Updated version horrible!!
This used to be my number one mobile app!! It used to be easy - you go shopping - snap picture of receipt with your item - boom the money was in your account. NOW when I try to submit a receipt your new feature snaps the picture automatically- and the last four receipts I get a failed error and when I go look at my account it says action needed but when I click on action needed it is blank. It never did this before but it seems within this last month they are not working anymore. I contacted customer service they said I need to go back to the tab and resubmit my receipt but you can’t because nothing is on the tab it is blank with no place to resubmit. I am totally frustrated and ready to give up on this it is not worth the hassle. I’ll just go back to printing the coupons because then at least I will have it and know it will work. I hope you can fix whatever you changed with the taking picture part so it will work again. Like I said I have submitted multiple requests regarding this problem and I keep getting told to resubmit but I can’t - if someone in support there is interested I have screenshots of the errors failed upload and the tabs that are blank. Thank you
Developer Response ,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineering teams are aware of this issue and are currently working on fixing it. We thank you for your patience here. Meanwhile, please turn to manual mode while uploading the receipt. Thanks!
Coupons App Hits & Recent Issue
So here we have an app that normally functions just fine... Love this and it always adds coupons so you get fresh printable choices.
But here we go now ... I’ve recently encountered what I believe to be a bug.
I deleted and signed in again thinking it was a glitch. To no avail ... I am stumped ... The printers are searched for but never found plus I can’t back out of it and it never completes that printer search leading me to believe it needs something ... glitch addressed ... tested to see that this problem is an across the board problem... with the lack of printability of my chosen coupons the app has now become worthless to me but I have used it for several years trouble free (platform is for use with iPad ... and I tried deleting the app then reinitializing it from the cloud. I haven’t tried an iPad shutdown and reboot yet. Help! - An otherwise very satisfied user of your app.
Still awaiting a fix for inoperable app! Won’t leave the search for printers screen ... is now totally worthless! Can’t use it anymore. Developer check!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry about that. Our developers are currently looking into this issue and we'll have an update soon. Meanwhile, please email email@example.com with your device and error details. Thanks!
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 139.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.