Would you like to learn a new profession and build a lucrative business full or part time, that have the potential change your life style and bring you the things you ever wanted to support your family?
Can you imagine yourself working part time and making your own schedule?
Do you know that all you have to do to be a digital artist and change your life style forever, is to learn how to use just a single software application called Photoshop, and that learning Photoshop is completely within your abilities?
We know the kind of things you might be thinking right now: that you are too old to learn or that Photoshop is too difficult to grasp. NONSENSE is what we have to tell you after 15 years of creating books and courses about Photoshop to people who also thought they were unable to learn.
Discover this new method of learning that will change your life forever.
WHO IS BEHIND THIS COURSE
Magno Urbano - (Senior Visual Effects Artist & Programmer) – With more than 20 years of experience in his field, is a long time digital artist who has received several awards.
He has worked for almost a decade as a visual effects artist in the post production departments of two of the largest television broadcast companies in two continents and since 2005 as an official beta-tester for Adobe, testing Photoshop.
Magno has written 15 books on multimedia themes, specially Photoshop, in Europe and authored nearly a hundred articles and multimedia courses for the most important photography magazines in Europe and the Americas, not to mention a book published by Apress in the US.
Magno has developed a unique way to teach Photoshop in the simplest form that every person can grasp and thousands and thousands of students have learned how to use Photoshop using this method, since his first course was published on 2001.
DISCOVER THIS NEW METHOD
After years of teaching Photoshop to people that thought they were unable to learn, a new method was born: just teach what is needed to accomplish the goals using a simple, direct and clear approach.
WHAT YOU GET
* A course, that is very easy to grasp.
* A course, in 67 minutes, that will teach you the basics about Photoshop, created with clear lessons that can be followed by anyone, even without prior knowledge.
* A course that teaches you by simple and direct examples, step by step, what you have to do to finish a lesson successfully and pass to the next level.
* A course that teaches you not just how to use Photoshop but the concepts behind digital imagery and composition.
* A course that enables you to learn by the simplest method ever, on your own pace, from the comfort of your home, at your own spare time.
WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
At this point you basically have three options but we are sure you will not like the first two:
1. Give up your dreams and all the benefits of being a self-employed digital artist professional and continue to do what you are doing right now... but lets be frank, you wouldn't have read up to this point if you wanted that. You are here because you believe that you deserve a better carrier and lifestyle than you do now.
2. It is sure that you can study Photoshop on your own without this course. Again it is very tough and time consuming without the shortcuts we know and this might be an option for people who are strong in studying complex image theories, digital concepts, operations and image tricks and other matters.
3. Download this course. It gives you a step-by-step guide and it's exactly what you want to start learning Photoshop and change your life forever.
Change your life to the one you deserve
by DOWNLOADING THIS COURSE NOW.
IPHONE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE
* incorrect icon showing on the list of lessons
* download progress bar vanishing before download finish
* a few minor interface errors corrected
Ratings and Reviews
Not free, and not sold on paid course
You should probably move the "What Do You Get" section up to the top of your listing. I feel a little misled by this supposed "free beginner" course consisting of 66 minutes only to end up with a very quick maybe ten minutes of nothing in PS learned, and not certain I will if I do actually buy...
- Magno Urbano
- 65.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Magno Urbano (www.addfone.com)
- In-App Purchases
- FULL ENGLISH COURSE $13.99
- Lesson 5 - Brushes $1.99
- Lesson 8 - Brush Tool x Pencil Tool $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.