4-Hours of Pro Tools Tutorials by Sarah McLachlan's Engineer, Chris Potter! Stream the HD version of this tutorial from www.macProVideo.com!
Have you heard Sarah McLachlan's music? Then you've heard Chris Potter's skills—he's Sarah McLachlan's Engineer!
In this 4-hour tutorial by Sarah McLachlan's Lead Engineer Chris Potter, you'll learn how pop music is mixed to get that Big, Pro Sound. In this tutorials Chris reveals the secrets he uses to make Sarah's chart-topping hits sound as amazing as they do.
• New look and feel
• Animated 3D background
• Updated video player engine
• New menu with section names
• Improved support across all platforms
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
mixing pop in Pro Tools display errors
I bought the app today for my iPhone 4, but it's not viewing properly on the display. Perhaps this is a glitch with the new phone, but the rewind/play/fast forward buttons are in the middle of the screen, and the progress bar is only half visible to the left of the screen.
Fills in the gaps
I thought this was excellent... I'm a studio/label owner and definitely learned some tips and tricks along the way. I have been recording and mixing for a while now (about 20yrs in various formats and envoronments) so I know my way around the studio, but this lent itself to be useful to fill in gaps that I had in my own mixing exercises. Definitely easy to reference specific work such as "Setting up EQ and compression on background vocals." you can just jump right to chapters. All sections are tramslatable to your personal work. Very cool and looking forward to more! -Scott (Anti Rust Records)
4G update :( doesn't work... Great product
I have a 3G running 4os...
1) The play bar is only half on the screen...
2) The pause/forward/back control is in the middle of the display screen blocking detail and it only goes away sometimes...
3) There is no ability to scroll with the play bar as it is non functional...
The only way to rewind material is to completely restart the video...
4) the app has many flaws and is $9.99...
5) The content contained in the app is great and I'm so dan frustrated that I can't use the app efficiently...
6) A pre-intro of tracking set up would be amazing as the record window seems to be his main mix window as well and this is not a PT standard lay out... Would love to know how that is set up...
PLEASE run an update to fix the functionality issues...
Keep making these(that work) they ROCK!!!
Blessings and thanks
- Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- 452.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2010 - 2019 macProVideo.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.