Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
Download the app today and transform your life through learning!
With the Coursera app, you can:
• Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
• Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
• Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
• Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
• Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
The Coursera app is free to download. You can enroll in:
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization and Professional Certificate subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$5,000
And apply to Degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices subject to change. Please check the Coursera app or coursera.org for more details.
Explore content in:
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Thanks for using Coursera! Here’s what changed in 3.21.1:
· Fix a crash that happened for a few learners while exploring the catalog
· Performance improvements
Here’s what changed in 3.21.0:
· Learners in a program can now explore all courses with a new unified experience.
· "My Courses" now shows all the courses in the Specialization you are enrolled in, and learners can now directly enroll in the next course.
· Now you can enroll to next course in a specialization right from the Learn tab.
· Fix an issue where in some specific cases, users were unable to log in via SSO
· Bug fixes and performance improvements.
For Enterprise users -
SkillSets are turnkey, job-based learning programs that develop target skill proficiencies with world-class courses and hands-on Guided Projects. With SkillSets, skills come first. You will see content recommendations that help you get to the next level—and you won’t be weighed down by content they don’t need to learn.
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you encounter a technical issue, please visit us at https://help.coursera.org/. Thank you for helping us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hooked on Coursera
I was feeling a bit stagnant and in a rut, so I took my first Coursera thinking maybe new ideas would help me jumpstart my brain after 3 months of quarantine-induced staying at home.I have worked from home for over 10 years now, and I am always learning new things on the job, but still, things just felt different. The first course I took was “Learning How to Learn.” It blew me away! Not only did I learn useful information, but it was incredibly enjoyable and I have been able to apply the information on the job. As soon as I finished it, I enrolled in a course on inquiry and research. One of the recommended readings, a book called “Curious” by Ian Leslie, was again enjoyable and applicable to many areas of life. I would not have come across this book had it not been for the course.I recently enrolled in “The Science of Well-Being.” Excellent. The Coursera platform is easy and convenient. I am very busy, and was able to listen to videos, read articles, etc., on my phone while I waited in line or took breaks.
I hope it gets better—because it’s awesome
I love this app. I took one of the most interesting classes that I’ve ever taken (and that’s coming from a 5th year Ph.D. student, studying mechanical engineering) from the comfort of my own couch every night for 30 minutes with the tv in the background.
The class was really interesting, and while coursera is not responsible for the great quality of the lecture videos, they are responsible for providing a platform for me to access the lecture videos in the first place. And this is why I think that coursera is a brilliant app.
The actual software of the app is good, but I do think that the team responsible for the app layout needs to work on the navigation a little bit. I think if this app had a makeover by the team that developed Airbnb, and letgo.. Then this app would probably be more popular.
Switch program bug
I have Coursera for Students account, which gives me one free course. Aside this 1 free course, I’m auditing another course. The auditing action somehow created a 2nd state of my account, so there are “My Coursera” with all courses and “ Coursera for Students” with Coursera sponsored courses, which is the 1 free course.
On iPad and my phone, I saw a button called “ Switch Program”, I wondered what that is and clicked it. I got switched from “My Course” to “Coursera for Students”, and locked up with that 1 free course. I cannot switch back. I cannot get access to the course I am auditing. I cannot search for other courses. I cannot upgrade. I can’t even log out from my account! This is really bad experience! How is that suppose to happen?
I understand basically as a free student account you don’t get many paid privilege. But no course browsing, no upgrade? How are you going to convert users? And if I can switch into some environment, I‘ll expect being able to switch out of it. Not to find out that Switch bottom just a bait to getting you stuck!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coursera, Inc.
- 68.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate $48.99
- Specialization Certificate $499.99
- Specialization Certificate $449.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.