NEW VERSION! CourseWalk version 2 has received a major upgrade compared to the original version. The user interface has been modernized and polished. Courses are now automatically synced and backed up to MyCourseWalk.com. Changes made on the device or online are automatically reflected on all platforms.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GPS? Please see FAQ #3 and #4 at https://www.coursewalkapp.com/faqs.html . Please contact us directly if you still have issues.
- iPhone: CourseWalk is compatible with this device
- iPad + Wifi + LTE: CourseWalk is compatible with this device
- iPad + Wifi: This device does not have a GPS. An external GPS will need to be purchased to be able to record courses. BadElf GPS: http://bad-elf.com/products/gps/
- iPod: This device does not have a GPS. An external GPS will need to be purchased to be able to record courses. BadElf GPS: http://bad-elf.com/products/gps/
Improve your cross country riding with the Course Walk app. Designed specifically for Eventers by Eventers. This app is a useful tool for amateurs and professionals alike. Course Walk uses GPS technology to record and display your cross country course. This app will help you prepare for your course by:
• Recording the course track and distance in meters
• Identifying minute markers - NEVER wheel your course again and improve your ability to meet optimum time!
• Take photos of fences. Audio and video can also be added to fences
• Mark the location of compulsory flags
• Fence and photo galleries for easy viewing of the pictures
• Play function retraces the entire course, displaying the fences as you go
• Share your course on MyCourseWalk.Com
• Download courses from MyCourseWalk.Com onto your phone
• Event Organizers can print course maps off of MyCourseWalk.com
• Conveniently links to Eventing Dressage tests and Live Scoring
• Auto correction of minute marker position if optimal time is given
• Elevation profile displays the terrain along the course with minute markers and fences
• Uphill, flat, and downhill slopes can be shown in different colors on the map
• No cellphone reception or data connection required to record and view course walks
Organizer & Course Designer Features (MyCourseWalk.com):
• Print crosscountry and show jumping course maps for your shows
• Make last minute edits to the track and fence positions
• Add/Edit fence descriptions
• Add/Replace fence pictures
• Share course maps with your competitors
• Fence list with distances and time
Contact us if you have any suggestions on how to make the app better!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS is only used during course recording.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Finder Network, LLC
- 44.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2019 Finder Network, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.