You can now subscribe to watch your case and receive a notification when any changes are detected!
This new feature can save you a lot of worries and anxiety. No need to daily check your case status manually anymore. Just swipe right on your favorite case and press watch button.
Search and view public records of courts throughout the US.
The following information is available: Case Number, Court, Judicial Officer, File Date, Case Type, Case Status, Parties, Attorneys of Record, Events, and Hearings.
Store your favorite cases for quick access and subscribe to watch the case updates.
Sixteen courts are currently accessible:
Superior Court of California, County of Alameda,
Superior Court of California, County of Fresno,
Superior Court of California, County of Merced,
Superior Court of California, County of San Diego, CA
Superior Court of California, County of San Mateo,
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Barbara,
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara,
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Cruz,
DeKalb County, GA,
Peoria County, IL,
Oregon Judicial Department, OR,
Cameron County, TX,
Dallas County, TX,
Harris County, TX,
Rockwall County, TX,
More courts to come shortly
NB: Different courts provide different information for different types of cases in their information system. It's possible that some of the case types or some specific information will not be available in the app. We're working on adding all the information available from different sources.
To watch a court case and receive update notifications a monthly subscription should be purchased using your iTunes account. The monthly price will be charged at the end of the one week trial period. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://kernelcraft.com/court-records-subscriptions-terms-of-service/
- The documents and information available in the application are neither intended to be nor are they the official records of the courts.
- All information provided on this site is provided “as is” and “as available”. The Kernelcraft and Alexey Petrenko expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied that the service provided herein will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free or will meet requirements or expectations; and the Kernelcraft and Alexey Petrenko makes no warranties that information provided through the service will be correct, complete, or meet requirements or expectations.
- iOS 13 compatibility update
- Activity indicator added while the case search is in progress
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage and doesn’t tell you it’s for 4 states. Those states don’t even include Majority of the counties. Georgia has one county available.
Trying to figure out how to get a refund. Just an unfinished empty app
Are you serious?
This app is extremely misleading. I can’t believe I paid five dollars thinking I was going to get to search through the entire US court database only to find out that I can search a total of about 15 different counties across three or four states and that is the extent of what this app provides... most of them are in California.
The picture that shows the different states and counties… That’s literally all you get from this app
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for purchasing the app and I'm very sorry you could not find the court you need.
However, the app page lists all the currently supported courts. More courts added regularly.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what court you are looking for. So we can prioritize it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexey Petrenko
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 - 2019 - Kernelcraft
- In-App Purchases
- Watch 1 case for 1 month $1.99
- Watch 1 case for 1 year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.