Couverture is a spring and easing curve editor that enables you to supercharge animations in apps, websites and prototypes.
Spring, Easing or Timing Curves are made to specify the rate of change in an animation over time. Couverture lets you manage, edit and preview those curves in realtime. It is a powerful way to create sophisticated animations for your creative projects.
• Top-notch spring and easing curve editor
• Store, manage and export curves
• Preview animations in realtime
• Ready-to-go: Ships with 24 easing curves and 13 spring curves
• Curve Export as: SwiftUI, CoreAnimation, UIKit, CSS, Image (PNG), float literals. Floats are compatible with most design tools that support timing curves (like Figma, After Effects, Motion)
• macOS Shortcuts support
• Optimized for macOS 12+
• Optimized for Mac with M1 (Apple Silicon)
Here’s Why You Need It:
Great animations are the couverture in the design of top-notch user interfaces, websites and apps. Couverture ships with a great collection of well-defined spring and easing curves. Store and manage your custom designed curves right within the app. Export them as code snippet for a variety of programming frameworks. Generate curve-based CSS Keyframe Animations or save curves as Image files. Magic begins with the insanely playful animation preview. It pushes you to create never-seen-before, more interesting animation curves. They will set your creative work apart.
I, the developer, believe in privacy as a human right. Couverture does not collect analytics data. All of your data remains offline, on your device, where it belongs.
An app ahead:
If you like the app, please take a moment to rate it on the Mac App Store. That’s a great way to support indie developers like me. If you need help or want to make a feature suggestion, reach out any time: email@example.com. I’d love hearing from you!
Version 1.1 — It’s spring time!
• Impressive new Spring Curve Editor
• Create, manage, export and preview Spring Curves
• Use sophisticated CSS spring animations on the web with the exciting new CSS Keyframe Generator
• Share Easing and Spring Curves as image to ease communication between designers and developers
• Previews are now resizable and even more enjoyable
• Making your data accessible: Entire curve collections now can be imported and exported as JSON files
• Greatly improved performance
I regularly update Couverture to make it even better. If you like the app, please take a moment to rate it on the Mac App Store and leave a review. Have anything else you’d like to suggest? I’d love to hear from you → firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Needed some curve editing to animate some elements on screen -- this software helped me get it done. Software for building other beautiful software, you've gotta love it.
I love the UI! Makes it not only easy to create custom curves, but so much fun too. Great tool for the bag! Love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank’s for your feedback—really appreciate it and I’m really glad you like the app!
Cool stuff !
Thank you very much !
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- App ahead GmbH
- 43.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 12 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 IXEAU
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.