With your help, the COVID Alert DE app can help reduce the spread of coronavirus.
The Division of Public Health of the State of Delaware is asking everyone to help tackle coronavirus by downloading and using the COVID Alert DE app every day.
If you use the app you will:
• Be alerted if you have been in close contact with another user who has tested positive for coronavirus.
• Be able to track your symptoms and get advice on what to do.
• Protect yourself and others as everyone begins to return to normal life.
Your data and privacy are vital. The COVID Alert DE app will NOT:
• Publicly identify anyone with COVID-19
• Use your data for any reason other than alerting you that you may be a close contact of someone who is COVID-positive.
Use this app for 1 minute a day to make an important contribution to the fight against coronavirus. Protect yourself, your family, your community and the most vulnerable in society. Encourage everyone you know to download and use the Covid Alert DE app where possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Newer versions hide the check-in
This app is generally nice. In the initial few versions, the “Covid check in” was the first thing a user would see. Fast and easy.
During a recent update, a new “Covid check in” tab was created at the bottom. This is a usability regression. Now the user has to find that, and click twice to get to the point where she can report whether they have symptoms.
Please change it back so that the “do you have symptoms?” Prompt is the first thing a user will see when opening the app.
SURVEY LACKS FEEDBACK
The survey lacks an area to write down improvements to the app. I would like the questions when u set up to ask if u have been tested, results and how many times tested. Would give a better picture. Thanks
We need everyone in DE and anyone visiting to download this app to help contract trace. It could be the answer to stopping the spread of Covid by anonymously alerting those who’ve been in contact with someone who’s recently tested positive. The technology on your phone doesn’t work without these individual state sponsored apps. Do it to prevent another quarantine!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State of Delaware - Delaware Health and Social Services
- 23.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Delaware Divison of Public Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.