With your help, the COVID Alert DE app can help reduce the spread of coronavirus.
The Division of Public Health of the State of Delaware is asking everyone to help tackle coronavirus by downloading and using the COVID Alert DE app every day.
If you use the app you will:
• Be alerted if you have been in close contact with another user who has tested positive for coronavirus.
• Be able to track your symptoms and get advice on what to do.
• Protect yourself and others as everyone begins to return to normal life.
Your data and privacy are vital. The COVID Alert DE app will NOT:
• Publicly identify anyone with COVID-19
• Use your data for any reason other than alerting you that you may be a close contact of someone who is COVID-positive.
Use this app for 1 minute a day to make an important contribution to the fight against coronavirus. Protect yourself, your family, your community and the most vulnerable in society. Encourage everyone you know to download and use the Covid Alert DE app where possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get the app today over 6,000 people have it and the app got launched yesterday works well and keeps you safe download the app COVID alert de tell friends
Good overall but buggy occasionally?
As of 9:28pm ET Sep 16, it shows 0% feeling good and 0% with symptoms, while total user is growing beyond 13k.
The numbers looked more believable in the morning.
Is there a bug ? Would such problems be avoided if the app is developed more closely with Apple ? How about supporting exposure notification api to reduce potential reliability problems? We cannot afford too many missteps more.
can’t get on
i keep trying to get this app to work cuz i’m so excited to be able to use it but everytime i try and start it up an error message comes up
- State of Delaware - Delaware Health and Social Services
- 21.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Delaware Divison of Public Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.