Covington Connects makes connecting with the city (Covington, Wash.) and reporting local problems easy and convenient. If you see an issue (like potholes, dumping, damaged street signs, non-emergency hazards, damaged trees, graffiti, and more) you can open the app, submit a service request and even track the city’s response. This app also allows you to upload photos and see reports made by other members of the community. Downloading and using Covington Connects is free and easy!
• Replace map with image to improve scrollability & load performance
• Variation in card layout for requests with or without images included
• Improved performance when initiating a comment from a card
• New commenting design and functionality that includes images in the request carousel (at top of detail view)
• Collapsable details section
• Links (including addresses, phone numbers, and emails) are now clickable in comments
• Request status log
• Additional request details available for service workers
• Clickable location/address section linked to map with toggle for satellite and standard map views & button for Apple maps directions for service workers
• Faster load performance
Ratings and Reviews
- City of Covington
- 54 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2019 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.