Covve is designed to help you better manage relationships and create business opportunities. It’s your AI-powered contacts manager, helping you stay in touch, grow and leverage your network.
* Best contacts app – Tom’s Guide 2020
* Best address book app for iPhone – NewsExaminer
* Winner of T-Mobile & Nokia Program “disrupting the future of communications”
Here is what you will love about Covve:
Know everything before you call:
- Covve’s patented News Engine is constantly working for you, scanning over 100+ news sources to notify you of news affecting your contacts, their company, industry and country.
Stay in touch with smart reminders:
- Covve let’s you know when is the right time to reach out and notifies you when you are losing touch.
Go paperless, stay safe:
- Create and share your digital business card, contactless, paperless, seamless.
Scan business cards:
- Covve’s AI-powered business card scanner is language agnostic and tuned for maximum accuracy.
Your personal CRM:
- After your call, keep notes from your discussion and add a reminder to follow-up.
Organize your contacts:
- Create lists, use Covve’s search and smart tags and quickly find who you need.
Keep your data private and safe:
- Covve has been designed with privacy and security as a priority - https://covve.com/privacy
Covve is a free service. Advanced users can access specialized functionality by subscribing to a Pro account. You can get your Covve Pro subscription through the app for $14.99 (monthly) or $89.99 (discounted annual). Prices may vary depending on country; you’ll see the price before completing payment; you’ll see the price before completing payment.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are always here to help, on email@example.com
Introducing Covve’s brand new News Stories. Covve searches the world’s news for articles relating to your contacts and lets you know when there’s news about their company, their country or industry.
It’s the easiest way to keep up to date with your contacts and gives you the perfect excuse to call them!
v15.4 brings optimizations across the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea. Responsive team.
First and foremost - their team is both responsive and takes your data seriously. I’ve been working through some issues with my set up and they’ve been nothing but helpful. Love the idea and was enjoying using it to stay in touch with clients and more. Had to hit pause on using it (I want to use it again) because I’m struggling to use with Contacts + which I’ve used for years to sync contacts across accounts.
This App Has SERIOUS design flaws
I chose to use this app because I needed a way to scan all of the business cards my boss has collected networking, then export them into a spreed sheet. The app did this, but it also did something else. Something incredibly frustrating that I wouldn’t wish on anybody.
I synced my contacts into it’s system because it was the only way it would let me continue using the app, but I didn’t need my contact, only the contacts from the business cards my boss collected. So, I painstakingly deleted all my contacts in the Covve app, then uploaded my bosses via business card.
I just went to send a text to someone and all of my contacts from my phone have been deleted. I’m very frustrated with Covve and would never recommend to anyone. Stay away from this app.
Developer Response ,
Alex here, CTO at Covve. First of all, I've got some good news - it is highly likely we'll be able to help you recover these contacts (whether through Covve or otherwise). I'd be happy to assign a team member to see how we can help recover them - just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there.
Now, I must say I do find the review somewhat unfair. One of Covve's features that is both very clearly and repeatedly explained during signup and onboarding, and a feature which our users absolutely love, is the fact that Covve syncs two-ways with your phone's address book. Unlike many others, we don't want to lock our users into our platform - and hence sync-back as much data as we possibly can. We've invested significantly in building this because its something that really adds value to the vast majority of people.
When designing this we were concerned about this exact case (i.e. deleting contacts from Covve without realising this is synced with the phone's address book) which is why every single time someone presses the delete button they get an alert saying "This contact will be deleted from your Covve account and from your synced address book. Are you sure?"
Saying that... we strongly feel that there's not such thing as "user error"... If we didn't make this clear enough for one person I have no doubt other people will experience the same - and so I'll be making sure we review this and make even clearer as a matter of priority.
Moving forward, just drop me an email and we'll get started helping with your contacts!
All the best,
TL;DU - Slow to Launch
The app is promising to be 5 Stars in that it seems handy as a CRM solution in your pocket. However, 1 Star rating off since the app takes so long to open - literally nearly 15 seconds that I end up moving on to another task. By the time I return, I’ve lost the momentum needed to check updates, leave a phone note, etc., The other loss of a Star is due to not being able to easily print or export notes for individual contacts. I need to log my client calls and so far I am not able to print a log. I hope this feature and the other issue with app launch speed is addressed soon. Until then, I have not been too thrilled with my purchase.
Developer Response ,
Alex here, CTO at Covve - thanks for all the great feedback!
Let me take your points one at a time:
1) Loading time: What you report is really really unusual. The app loading time does vary from device to device and also depending on the size of your addressbook but for average addressbooks of around 1000 contacts it typically takes 2-3 seconds. Please do reach out to us at email@example.com as I’d like us to look into your specific account!
2) Regarding exporting notes / call log. I’ll be open that we haven’t had this exact request before but it does make sense… We’re in the process of building an “export all contacts to csv” function next month which may cover your needs but I’d still be keen to understand your exact use cases so that we can incorporate them into our roadmap (if you don’t mind – feel free to write to me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org)
All the best!
- Covve Visual Network Limited
- 47.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Covve Visual Network Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro membership $14.99
- Pro subscription (annual) $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.