COWER AND TREMBLE BEFORE IMORA!
Humanity falls to the curse of immortality. Those who remain are only shells and shadows of their former selves. Their immortal souls bound in soul iron.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Make meaningful decisions and choose your own fate. Face down the spirit of immortality in this story-driven roguelite adventure. Uncover dark secrets and discover the truth behind immortality.
Travel to procedurally generated dungeons and seek out immortal foes. Powerful corrupted enemies have taken hold of the land and you must fight your way to them. Runic pylons must be restored to unlock the way forward.
Fight powerful bosses with unique weaknesses and strengths. You will need to think carefully how to defeat each one. 4 bosses will stand in your way before you will face off against a legendary foe.
Obtain unique items to help you defeat Imora’s forces. Infuse your attacks with the element of Fire! Send out waves of arcane energy! Find a magic mirror blade that will mirror your own attacks! But, wait there’s more-
Discover techniques that were lost to time. Learn how to slice through the air leaving mirror images behind that detonate! Leap into the sky and come crashing back down like a meteor! Make it rains blades from the sky!
BE PREPARED TO DYE!
Replace your body, arms, legs, shoulders, weapon or even Cower! Each cosmetic has dye slots that you can use to get just the look you want. You can even save your favorite outfits to your wardrobe!
Cower and Tremble DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini 2, 3; iPod Touch 6th gen and lower.
We would love to hear from you! You can reach the devs on our twitter or discord.
PATCH 1.0.2 (Bug Fixes)
- The health bar will now progressively get longer instead of displaying over-shield when gaining additional max health.
- Copper’s shop can now be accessed immediately by busting down his shop’s door (which is mean) instead of appearing when the cosmetic/wardrobe room appears
- The boss pylon will now properly turn green when activated/restored.
- Fixed a bug causing the virtual joystick to become stuck when running and accessing the pause menu.
- Fixed some sounds that were not being properly mixed with the player’s volume choices.
- The player will now face the correct direction when they exit dungeon doors.
- Fixed a bug where the selected skin in copper’s shop would not reset after exiting the menu and visiting another shop menu.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is a rouge light, not seen too much on the App Store, so it offers a nice change of pace from the standard run of the mill. Game play is solid and offers a good bit of challenge for those looking for it while remaining fairly easy to make it through. The story is interesting enough and even has some branching storylines for some good replay ability. Overall I would definitely pick it up as it’s a free to play, with money going to additional cosmetics if you want them.
Fun and adventurous!
This game is fun and adventurous and is a great start for a new game developer.
- Banjo Panic, LLC
- 181.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Banjo Panic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Soul Gems $0.99
- 500 Soul Gems $3.99
- 1000 Soul Gems $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.